Semi-Finals ~ Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I just changed out of the cheerleader outfit so I rushed out of the changing room and headed towards the arena when I bumped into a man with a fire beard.

"Oh sorry" I said as I look up to the man.

'Why is everybody here so tall!!'

He just looked down at me with a frown and a hint of disgust.

"Uhm.. I'm going that way now, so.. Goodbye!" I say as I ran past him, not that slow sprint, no I mean ran as fast as lightning.

I stopped when I reached the arena.

"ALRIGHT!!! SEEING THAT FINALLY EVERYONE HAS ARRIVED BACK FROM THEIR BREAK WE WILL NOW BEGIN WITH THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE SEMI-FINAL ROUND!!!! (L/N) (Y/N) VS TODOROKI SHOUTO!!! START!!" Present Mic yelled loudly.

As he said start me and Todoroki took on fighting stances as we didn't look away from each other. He made the first move, shooting ice my way at a fast pace, which I quickly dodged. I quickly did some handsigns before he started to notice and shot ice towards me again but I quickly jumped away.

"Summoning jutsu!!" I yelled as smoke appeared.

"Hey Hitoshi" I smiled towards the frog sitting on my shoulder.

(A/n: Hitoshi is the same height as the two elder frogs, but he isn't that old, what he told (y/n) is that he is an adult but he didn't tell her his age)

"Hey (y/n) how you doing- OH SHIT!!!" Hitoshi yelled as he saw a huge pile of ice coming our way.

He quickly made some handsigns and with that he breathed fire that immedaitely melted the ice away.

"What the!? Fire?" Todoroki said confused.

"FIRE!?? WHAT IS THIS A FROG BREATHING FIRE!!??" Present mic yelled surprised.

'I feel sorry for Aizawa-Sensei'

"Yamada, you were with us when the entrance exam took place and you well saw and heard that a frog could spit out lava, so this isn't that surprising as it was back than" Aizawa-Sensei said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"WHAT!! LAVA!!!??" The audience yelled surprised.

"Okay, Hitoshi this isn't a life or death battle this is a friendly battle so I want you to try and keep down the heat of that fire of yours so that you won't accidently melt the person we fight against, alright" I smiled.

"You know, you only call me for 2 reasons. 1, is for life or death situations and 2, is for people with ice jutsu. Now I'm glad but at the same time confused" Hitoshi said.

"Yeah yeah, I will explain things after this fight, just don't try to kill the guy alright" I say staring at a still confused Todoroki.

I made the right handsigns and said "Water style: Water bullets" I put my hand in front of my mouth and made my pointer finger touch my thumb so it looked like a circle and blew through it that created bubbles that shot towards Todoroki lightning fast.

He finally snapped back to reality and quickly made a wall of ice.

"Wrong"

~Shatter!

"Damnit!" Todoroki exclaimed.

"WHAT IS THIS!? WATER BULLETS WENT THROUGH TODOROKI'S ICE!!!??" Present Mic yelled.

Hitoshi breathed out fire to melt the ice wall that was between me and Todoroki.

"Shadow clone jutsu" Two shadow clones appeared, they sat at the back of the arena down and started collecting nature energy.