The mark ~ Chapter 41

3rd person P.o.v

"Do you have any idea why you were brought here?" Hata asked.

"Hm.. People think I know Madara" (Y/n) said putting her hands behind her head leaning on the chair.

"Yes, you are suspected of working together with a villain" Hata said narrowing his eyes at the relaxed aura (y/n) was giving off.

"And what if I told you I've never seen him in the flesh" (Y/n) said as she put her hands down and look Hata straight into the eyes.

"Let's see about that" Hata said as he quickly grabbed (y/n)'s head.

This was the reason everyone was so afraid of him if he did the interrogation, his quirk was called, Mind torture. It lets the person who it's used on see their worst memories and replay it, the user can see it too. It'll be like he is there in the memory but nobody can see him, he's like ghost in the memory.

~Memory~

It was a normal sunny day, the birds singing and people interacting with each other. Hata looked around his surroundings. It was very different from what he was used to be seeing.

"Yo Naruto!" A younger looking (y/n) exclaimed.

She was running towards a kid with blonde hair and whiskers on his cheeks.

"I heard you got someone to train with!" (Y/n) smiled.

'Looks like she is around the age of 12' Hata paused his thoughts as he looked at a nearby clock 'but it's around 1 in the morning don't they have to be in school?' Hata thought.

"Yeah! He's learning me how to summon a toad!! Dattebayo!" The kid named Naruto yelled enthusiastically.

"Ehh!! Let me see!!" (Y/n) whined.

"Okay let's go, I was just about to go to him too" Naruto said as they jumped away.

They came to a stop when Naruto saw a long white haired male hiding behind a bush.

"Oi!! Pervy sage!" Naruto yelled, surprising the male.

"Great now the hot ladies are gone" The male said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Come one pervy sage! I want to introduce someone!" Naruto said getting impatient.

"And who is it" The male turned around facing the two 12 year olds.

"A girl?" The male said looking at (y/n).

"This is (y/n) (l/n)! My best friend!" Naruto introduced (y/n).

"(l/n).." The male muttered to himself.

'Is this the kid with the (l/n) kekkei genkai and nine tails I heard about' The male thought to himself.

'But where's the mark?'

"Why did you bring her here?" The male asked.

"(Y/n) wanted to see how I summond a toad so here we are!" Naruto grinned.

"Naruto why do you keep calling him pervy sage?" (Y/n) asked.

"What is your name sir" (Y/n) said politely.

'Well this one got at least manners'

"I'm the great Jiraiya! One of the great Sannin, the toad sage of mount Myoboku!" Jiraiya exclaimed taking on a pose.

"And a great pervert" Naruto said not impressed.

(Y/n) laughed, while Jiraiya's pose faltered.

"How in the heck did you agree to let him teach you" (Y/n) wiped a imaginary tear away as she looked at Naruto.