Gaara vs Kirishima ~ Chapter 29

3rd person P.o.v

"Huh? But if (l/n) is going against her friend won't she go easy on him!?" Monoma said.

"No. She requested that she herself wanted to fight Uzumaki" Principal Nezu said.

"But still it's her friend, she even went easy on all of us when she was fighting us" Akagi said.

"Oh, I'm not going easy on Naruto he owes me a rematch" (Y/n) said through a chuckle.

"I don't owe anything!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Yes you do you cheated!!!" (Y/n) yelled back.

"No I didn't!! You just looked away!!" Naruto yelled.

"That was because Kakashi-Sensei told us to knock it off!! And then you knocked me out with your stupid Rasengan!!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Okay okay calm down you two" Principal Nezu said.

"(Y/n) shouldn't you be inspecting their weapons?" Principal nezu said.

(Y/n) nodded and jumped down, she went and inspected their weapons. But while she did she explained to them they can't kill the person they would be fighting and where to hit with the weapons and where not to like the 'in one hit dead places'.

After (y/n) was done she jumped back to the group.

"Okay the ones who I had just named change your clothing into your hero suit" Principal Nezu said.

Everyone who was named turned around and walked towards the changing rooms.

~Little time skipp~

Everyone had changed into their hero suits. Kirishima and Gaara stood ready for their match on the ground while the others were waiting together in the little stadium.

"Hm.. This is so much more comfortable than my uniform.." (Y/n) sighed in relief.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

Kirishima was the first to move, he hardened his arms and ran towards Gaara. Gaara Just stood there analyzing him.

"Why is he just standing there?" Kaminari asked.

Once Kirishima was close enough there could be heard a loud rumble. He looked up and saw a huge wave of sand coming his way, when he looked down Gaara was nowhere in sight.

"Huh where is he?" Ashido asked.

Kirishima rushed towards a hill for cover but it was already too late and he got hit by the huge sand wave pushing him against a hill, hard.

"Where the hell did all the sand come from and where did it go!?" Kirishima asked himself.

He suddenly got hit on the head by something hard. He luckly had not released his quirk from all over his body so it didn't hurt that much. He looked up and saw sand floating around in the air.

"Sand shower" Gaara mumbled to himself.

"What the hell!!? How can sand fly!!?" Kirishima exclaimed confused.

He wanted to move forward to check it out but couldn't.

"Huh?" He looked down and saw that sand had surrounded his ankles and had bound him to the ground.

"Shit" He mumbled.

He quickly looked up and was suddenly hit on the head by something hard once again, again and again. Suddenly it started to pour on Kirishima and he was knocked out in no less than 5 minutes he had tried to defened himself but the hard sand came from everywhere.

Gaara emerged from the sand above of Kirishima and jumped down next to an unconscious Kirishima.

"That was fast" Jirou said surprised.

"Who knew sand could knock someone unconscious" Kaminari said.

Gaara suddenly raised his arm and Kirishima began flying on sand, Gaara joined him, stood beside him and flew towards us.

"Does anyone know where the nurses office is I would like to bring him there" Gaara said jumping down from his sand.

"Follow me" Recovery Girl said as she walked to the room next to the stadium.

"Next match praticipants Rock Lee and Ojiro Mashirao please go to the arena for your match to begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

I know it's a short chapter but I just wanted to say some may be short while other will be medium or long.

As suspected people are going crazy by the name xD but let me make it clear for the ones who don't like kpop and yadada it's just a name that represent you because you the reader are a walking army you can easily make 1000 clones and have the power of the army, so yeah just to make it clear.

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~