Break ~ Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Walking to the cafeteria I got some stares but I didn't care about those I was too hungry to let it bother me.

"Heyo kid what can I get for ya" The lunch lady smiled.

"Hm.. Ah! 5 Miso chashu pork ramen please!" I smiled.

The lunch lady just stared at me and the people behind me did the same but with a different look. The lunch lady just held her smile while the ones behind me looked surprised and confused.

"Uhm.. F-five?" She stuttered.

"Yes!" I smiled.

"O-okay" She said as she got to work.

After a few minutes the 5 ramen bowls stood before me.

"Hm! Looks good! Thanks for the food" I made a hand sign "Shadow clone jutsu" and 4 clones appeared.

They each took a bowl and began to walk away towards a table together. When all of us put down the bowls the clones disappeared and I began to eat the delicious looking ramen. People just stared at me with their mouths slightly open. I was now on my second bowl when Bakugou walked up to me with Kirishima following.

"Oi! (Y/n) what's with the ramen!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Oh hey Bakugou, Kirishima" I looked up from my now empty second bowl.

"Oh usually after a battle I get really hungry" I say grabbing my third bowl of ramen.

"Yeah no shit, but how could you eat so many of that shit!" He pointed towards my ramen.

"My best friend is a ramen addict, he eats ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner do you need a further explanation?" I say while taking a bite of my ramen.

"Yeah no" He said taking a seat the oppisite of me Kirishima took the seat next to Bakugou.

"So who you battling?" I ask.

"Round face" He shrugged.

"Round face?"

"Uraraka" Kirishima said.

I choked on my ramen.

"*Cough*" I cought and patted that place just above your chest trying to not die.

"Woah! Calm down" Kirishima stood up to help me but I stopped him.

"*cough* No.. I'm good it just surprised me, that you'll fight Uraraka" I say looking at Bakugou.

"Yeah, no big deal though" He shrugged.

"Hm"

"You know, it was really amazing when you fought that person who made those earth clones" Kirishima said giving a toothy grin.

"Thanks" I smiled grabbing the last bowl of ramen.

"Well, I'm going to out classes break room so see you there" Bakugou said got up and walked away Kirishima following him again.

"Done!" I say putting down the now empty ramen bowl.

I piled up the bowls and walked towards the lunch lady, suddenly I triped out of nowhere. Luckily I have ninja reflexes and made a backflip with one hand and landed on my feet the dishes wobbling in my hand.

"Woah.." I stopped the wobbling before they could fall.

I looked up, smiled and walked further.

"Here are the dishes" I smiled towards the lunch lady.

"Woah.. You really ate them all" She awed "Do you still have room left for a dessert?" She joked.