Final Exam ~ Chapter 53

Sorry to make you guys wait 8 months but here it is, explanation will be at the end of the chapter, hope you enjoy ^^

"Phew, That new teacher is really something, even though we made less noise and were extra careful we still scored 65.." Kaminari let out a deep sigh "Your sparks to disable the robots caused several civilians to look up and some called the fire department to make sure no fire started-" "I would watch your mouth Kaminari Kakashi can hear everything." Kaminari paled as he cut his impersonation of Kakashi as he turned to look at a passing by (Y/n) "You mean he can sense me talking bad about him??" Kaminari panicked.

"No, but he can hear you loud and clear at the teachers' table next to you." (Y/n) pointed to Kakashi who was reading his book while glancing at Kaminari. "Ehhhh!!" Kaminari shrieked as (Y/n) walked away towards Midoriya as she spots Naruto casually talking to Midoriya. Just as she was about to lay down her tray of food a blond guy bumped into Midoriya causing him to apologize to the blond guy. "Look at this it's class 1-A and even the trio who encountered the hero killer stain!" The blond revealed himself as the one and only Monoma Neito. (Y/n) rolled her eyes but as she was about to sit down she froze "Even the rule-breaking ninja (L/n) fighting off villain Madara, saying the Pro heroes will die fighting him while she almost did die!" As he said that (Y/n) saw the bodies of her friends and family laying lifelessly on the floor. 

Naruto noticed this, he grabbed her arm gently as he made her sit down beside him putting his arm over her shoulder as he side hugged her. (Y/n) buried her head in Naruto's shoulder as she tried to calm down while Naruto glared at Monoma. "Now class 1-A even has more students who came out of nowhere and have definitely attracted the attention of certain villains!" "How scary, someday the rest might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well!" "Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence!" "Oh, that's sca-" He was cut off when Kendo knocked him out.

"Hey.. Are you okay..?" Naruto whispered, (Y/n) just nodded not listening to the conversation Kendo had with her classmates. "Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!" Kendo chopped him again as she began to walk away "They're not detestable!" She said.

After lunch Midoriya reveals the information he gained from Kendo which relieved a lot of classmates. (Y/n) was staring out of the window her mind somewhere else than the final exam everyone was worrying about. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Hinata's soft voice broke her thoughts as she turned to look at the kind-hearted girl in front of her "Not really.. Just busy thinking about stuff." (Y/n) answered her question. Hinata smiled at her a bit sad she didn't speak about what was bothering her but she had already something in mind "If you say so, just know we are all ears." She smiled once again and walked away.

~Time skipp~

Over the week (Y/n) 'Tortured' Naruto in remembering everything he needed to know for the test. But as they gathered together for the exercise test many teachers stood before them even Kakashi and Tsunade.

"I have a bad feeling about this" (Y/n) muttered as she glanced at the teachers in front of her. And that feeling was right, it was revealed that instead of robots the students had to battle with the teachers. "If we were to fight with pairs vs one teacher wouldn't there be a shortage of teachers for the new students?" Iida asked principal Nezu.

"Oh, that won't be a problem since we called in some help from other pro heroes who weren't busy." Nezu answered. "Now as to reveal who will be fighting who.." As he named everyone who will be fighting who (Y/n) became more nervous. She was shocked to hear that Midoriya and Bakugou had to fight All Might together.