Join us ~ Chapter 45

3rd person P.o.v

Following a purple human void wearing a suit, Deidara looked around him.

"So why did your boss want to speak with me?" Asked Deidara putting his hands in his clay-filled pouches.

"That will be settled later" the purple human void named Kurogiri answered the explosion artist question.

Pushing open the door revealing a bar-like room with a light blue-haired male with a hand on his face, a black-haired male with bandages around his eyes which didn't cover his eyes carrying 2 ragged swords with him by his sides and a computer screen showing a static screen with a bar saying 'Voice only'.

"Now let us begin why we brought you two here" The voice on the other side of the screen spoke up.

"Join the league of villains" The blue-haired male said.

"Why would I do that? I only care about my art" Deidara said a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Because we want to see the world in chaos and your 'art' might help us" The blue-haired male said scratching his neck.

"Mmh.." Deidara hummed standing in a thinking pose.

"Fine!" Deidara threw his hands in the air as if throwing away his previous objection "I'll join as long as I can show the world my art!" Deidara exclaimed.

"Of course, of course" The blue-haired man said lowering his hand that was scratching his neck.

"Now for you, the hero killer Stain" The blue-haired male said turning towards the black-haired male with the 2 ragged swords.

~Somewhere at the same time~

"I'm.."

.

.

.

"Dead!" (Y/n) said as she collapsed on the cold hard floor panting or more like wheezing heavily.

"Come on get up!" Inoue said harshly.

"I can't!~" (Y/n) whined "We've been doing this for hours!" (Y/n) said.

"Aw come on!~ Weaving your katana while using your speed isn't that hard" Inoue said bowing forward to face (Y/n) while putting her hands on her hip.

"It isn't hard but when you do it from 6 am till uhh.." (Y/n) paused as she looked at the clock that was placed somewhere in the training room.

"5 pm!!!" (Y/n) yelled as she suddenly jolted up from her laying position to a sitting one a shocked expression on her face.

"Hm" Inoue looked at the clock "It is 5 pm maybe we should take a break for now" Inoue said.

"Phew~" (Y/n) sighed in relief as she laid down once again.

~Little time skipp~

"Oi! (L/n)!"

"Wake up!"

(Y/n) jolted up from her lying position and got in a fighting stance. Only shortly after she realized.

"Oh, shit my *bad habit came up again" She said as she lowered her sword as she saw Aito standing next to her.

*: For (y/n) it's normal as someone is screaming for her to wake up (only not if it's her parents) she immediately gets into a fighting stance. To not raise suspicion she calls it a bad habit.

"Seems like I fell asleep, what time is it" (Y/n) said rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"6:05 pm, come on dinner is almost ready" Aito said as he walked away.

"Yeah yeah coming" (Y/n) said as she followed Aito.

~Meanwhile~

"Are all the preparations ready?" Shigaraki asked the mysterious man on the other side of the screen.

"Yes, just as Madara has requested the new nomu's are quite formidable" The mysterious male chuckled.

"They'll soon arrive where you requested Shigaraki so don't worry" He said reassuring the blue-haired male who was scratching his neck.

"We'll see who'll get the attention of the heroes now, hero killer" Shigaraki said.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

After eating dinner Inoue and I went back to training. Only to have the training cut short by a loud alarm.

Lowering my katana I look at where the noise was coming from a bit confused "Huh? Inoue, what is this alarm about?" I ask, after the first day Akaira explained to me all the alarms they had in their system. This one she had not mentioned or showed me.

When I turned to Inoue her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly agape.

"It's a villain attack on a city" Inoue explained.

Soon after we began to move and before we were about to go towards hosu I unsurprisingly was summoned towards it. After my first vanishing, I explained everything to Inoue and the twins, so they weren't really surprised I disappeared.

When all the white smoke disappeared I saw Todoroki standing next Endeavor.

"(Y/n), please help the citizens evacuate" Todoroki said as he ran away his phone in his right hand.

"Okay?" I was a bit confused about why he suddenly left but he could have his reasons.

'Wait? Then why am I left with Endeavor here!?'

3rd person P.o.v

As the wind made her hair move along it her eyes slowly widened.

"Oi, kid are you just going to stand there or-" Before Endeavor could finish his sentence (y/n) began to run the opposite way Todoroki went, her eyes full of..

Fear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

Sorry for the short chapter but I liked this ending and cliffhanger ;p. What do you guys think she is running towards?

The school trip was awesome, I was in England and honestly, I was shocked how cheap the McDonalds was, I know I know it's lame but I mean what would you do when you never go to the McDonalds because it's expensive and suddenly you pay dollars less than what gets in your country, Mcflury in my country is 3 euro = 3 dollar while in England it's 0,99 penny's like what the hell! It was also really funny how you could say something in your own language and nobody would understand (I never go out of my country that often so) It was all so much fun ^-^.

Oh and about the Halloween special, should I still upload it or not? I mean I got a bit stuck there but I worked so much on it I don't know.