A risky battle ~ Chapter 46

3rd person P.o.v

(Y/n) ran as fast as she could her heartbeat rising with each second passing. As she soon came to a halt her eyes widened in shock as she watched weird creatures attack civilians and pro heroes, from behind. They didn't notice the massive presence behind them as the creature punched them into buildings. What's even worse is the way she found this devastating scene. The Nomu's had chakra circulating inside them.

Why (y/n) feared this? Chakra helps you conceal your presence and when you learn how to control it you can use jutsu or even completely conceal your presence. What would you do when a massive creature almost as strong as All Might suddenly appeared behind you and can't defend or reflect the attack? And what's worse a jutsu from such a creature.

"Oi!! Girl!! Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help out!!?" A pro hero who was keeping fire surrounding the area under control yelled.

Snapping out of her daze (y/n) regripped her katana, launched forward towards the creature and cut its head off in one swift motion. This shocked the people who were keeping the fire at bay. Turning around (y/n) tried to grab something from her pocket.

"I need Hinata or Neji right now, they can block the chakra.. Fuck!! Come on!!" (Y/n) struggled to get the thing out of her pocket.

~Rumble

"Oi.. M-miss.. Behind-"

Before the scared pro hero could finish his sentence it was cut off by the creature grabbing (y/n), jumping high into the air, while in the air he turned (y/n) around so she faced the ground with her head and as they landed he slammed her head into the ground. It happened so fast (y/n) couldn't even react let alone the others. The pro heroes standing there were shocked and held a pure terrified expression as they looked at the motionless and limp (y/n) whose body was half-buried under the ground.

"N-no way.. How is that even possible to be that fast.." The water pro hero said.

"We couldn't even react.." A pro hero protecting civilians behind him muttered.

Suddenly red aura and a tense atmosphere appeared making the pro hero who was trying to get the civilians behind him to leave the area stop in his tracks and turn around, causing the civilians to do so too.

(Y/n)'s once limp body began moving as it slowly began to rise to its feet. The creature who was trying to break through the blockage of pro heroes stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around letting slowly go off the head of a pro hero.

Within the blink of an eye, the creature was in pieces.

*Pant*

"How did you get chakra.." Mumbled (y/n) to herself frowning.

Everyone was shocked as to how in the hell she was alive and moving. Just as the creature was about to be fully regenerated (Y/n) mumbled to herself "Water style: Black rain" as a black cloud surrounded the creature and black liquid rained down on him.

The fire surrounded him caused him to get on fire and burn to ashes, not regenerating anymore.

Suddenly out of nowhere there was a loud explosion, everyone turned towards the sound only to see a big smoke cloud in the next neighborhood. as the cloud only got bigger a white dot came out of the smoke cloud as it flew away slowly.

Recognizing the white dot almost immediately (Y/n) shouted at the top of her lungs "DEIDARA!!! YOUR ART IS TRASH!!!" (Y/n) screamed so loud that the heroes nearby jumped a bit startled.

This comment triggered the explosion artist, he turned around with his clay bird and flew at top speed towards (y/n).

"Miss, why did you scream that? And shouldn't you be resting? I-I mean you just got some serious damage-" A heal pro hero suggested but (Y/n) didn't listen.