Final round ~ Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Zetsumei" Tsunade said with a serious expression.

"Death?" Principal Nezu said raisong a eyebrow at Tsunade.

"In our village we most of the time name our quirks after our kekkei genkai a specail power within ones clan and that's the name of (y/n)'s kekkei genkai. Why it's named that way is because if the person with the kekkei genkai isn't used or trained in using their kekkei genkai that would mean surtent death for the poor soul looking in their eyes" Tsunade said in a serious tone.

"Oh.. Wow what a nice kekkei genkai I have" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes with a small smile.

"Do I have to know something else about (l/n)'s clan?" Principal Nezu asked.

"No, I don't think so. I will inform you if something comes to mind. But I want to ask something aswell" Tsunade said frowning.

"Hm?" Principal Nezu hummed for her to continue.

"Why did (y/n) have her katana on her?" Tsunade said crossing her arms.

"We confiscated it for the sport festival so that she wouldn't accidently kill anyone while using it in a fight" Principal Nezu said.

Tsunade only frowned.

"Ah, (l/n) it seems your match is about to be started. I think you should hurry your way over there" He gave a small smile.

"Oh! Yes! I'm so curious who I'm fighting!" I smiled brightly as I started to walk towards the arena.

Once there I saw Bakugou standing on the other side frowning as usual.

"Yo! Seems like you won, huh Bakugou" I said waving at him with a bright smile.

"Ha! I always win, who do you think I am!" Bakugou said confident.

"Hm.. A guy who calls people extra's" I said placing my index finger on my lips and tilting my head to the right a little.

Bakugou just growled at me with some small explosions escaping his hands.

"THE FINAL FIGHT WHO WILL DECIDE WHO WILL TAKE FIRST PLACE IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!! BAKUGOU KATSUKI VS (L/N) (Y/N)!!! LET'S BEGIN!!!!" Present Mic yelled loudly once again.

I took on a fighting stance ready to grab something out of my pouch the moment he starts moving towards me. He did the same frowning his eyebrows and never taking his gaze off of me.

"Why aren't they moving?" Some people in the audience began whispering.

"I've noticed that you always let your enemy make the first move" Bakugou began to smirk.

"And that's one of the reasons they lose!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Fine, if you're not going to make the first move I will have to do just that" I gave a small smirk.

I opened my pouch and grabbed a green scroll with a red seal thightly sealed to keep it closed with my clan's symbol on it. The symbol was a simple eye, but it held more meaning to it than it seems. I ripped away the the seal and opened the seal.

"What are you doing?" Bakugou asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Improvising" I smirked as I grabbed a kunai out of my pouch and made a deep cut into my palm, I made a fist squeezing the blood out of the wound, letting it drip onto the scroll after the last drop I began making hands signs.

"Secret scroll art: Copy clones!" I exclaimed as white smoke appeared behind me.

Everyone was quiet so hearing a loud gasp from someone wasn't that hard to hear.