Tsunade vs Cementoss ~ Chapter 38

3rd person P.o.v

Tsunade and Cementoss were standing on the ground ready for when the principal would say start.

"Naruto wanna bet?" (Y/n) smirked.

"Yeah sure" Naruto said as he put his hands behind his head.

"What do ya wanna bet on?" Naruto asked.

"If Tsunade is going to use only one finger or more" (Y/n)'s smirk only grew larger.

"Hm" Naruto looked deep in thought as he stared at Tsunade.

"I bet she will only use one finger" Naruto said as he returned his gaze to (y/n).

"What gets the winner?" Naruto asked.

"The next paycheck the loser gets and 20 bowls of ichiraku ramen" (Y/n) said.

"Hm.. What are you going to bet" Naruto asked again.

"I'm gonna bet she will use more than one finger" (Y/n) said confidently.

"Why are you betting she will only use one finger?" Ashido asked.

"You will see" (Y/n) said.

She and Naruto shook hands determining their bet with wide grins on their faces.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

Everyone was now playing close attention, even Shikamaru who slept the whole time.

Cementoss made the first move, he sent several walls of cement Tsunade's way. Tsunade looked at it and raised one finger, when it was close enough she broke the walls of cement in two with just one finger.

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone yelled in surprise, well except for the ones knowing Tsunade's superhuman strenght.

"Go granny Tsunade!!" Naruto yelled.

"Go lady Tsunade!" Sakura cheered.

Cementoss sent several walls once again but this time he trapped Tsunade inside of them.

"She can't escape that! Those are 40 layers of cement that's just impossible!" Mineta exclaimed pointing at where Tsunade was trapped.

A sudden crack was heard throughout the training ground. Just then the dome Tsunade was trapped in broke into pieces. Tsunade had punched the wall, causing (y/n) to shout in victory.

"Hah!! I fucking won!!!" (Y/n) yelled pumping her fist into the air and a bright smile on her face.

Naruto was sulking at that he had lost his bet and now had to pay up.

"It's not fair you already knew those guys and I did not.." Naruto sulked.

"You shouldn't have agreed with it then" (Y/n) smirked.

"Hmph" Naruto pouted.

Tsunade looked around searching for Cementoss. When she had found him she saw that he was sitting in a self made chair of cement. She launched herself at the chair who was like a tower and punched it making it crack and fall to the ground, Cementoss had already escaped to the ground.

Cementoss raised his hands and a maze appeared around Tsunade. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around her the walls were around 20 meters/60 feet high.

"Stop hiding!" Tsunade exclaimed frustrated as she punched the ground and made all the walls around her crumble, creating a bigger mess than when Sakura had punched the ground.

"Go lady Tsunade!! Beat his ass!!" Sakura cheered pumping her fist in the air.

"Yo Sakura I'm kinda starving here, do you have some food pills on you?" (Y/n) asked as a growl was heard coming from (y/n)'s belly.

"Yeah I have some, here ya go" Sakura said as she threw 3 food pills (y/n)'s way, which in turn (y/n) caught with ease.

(Y/n) began eating one when Sato walked up to (y/n) eying the food pill with narrowed eyes.

"Oh Sato what is it? You wanna try some?" (Y/n) asked.

"No, but I want to ask what these are" Sato asked.

"Just what the name says, food pills are for when we are on a mission where we can't cook food, they're quite healthy and.. Other stuff" (Y/n) explained.

Tsunade looked around scanning the ground for Cementoss, once she had spotted him she launched herself towards him. It was so fast that Cementoss only could dodge by making one wall. But Tsunade just punched through the wall and punched Cementoss in the face sending him flying towards the end of the training ground, crashing into the wall.

Tsunade walked over to where Cementoss was and saw that he was out cold, so she grabbed him by his collar and dragged him over to the little stadium.

"I'm bringing him to the nurses office now but before I do that" Tsunade paused as she walked over towards (y/n).

"Let me check your eyes (y/n)" Tsunade said as a flashlight suddenly appeared in her hand.

She moved her hand towards (y/n)'s eyes and widen it a bit, she turned on the flashlight and shined it in (y/n)'s eyes. She did the same with the other eye.

"Looks good" Tsunade mumbled to herself as she went to Cementoss, picked him up by his collar and dragged him to the nurses office.

"Next match praticipants Hatake Kakashi and Eraser Head please go to the arena for your match to begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

As you can see I choose to use the banner I showed in last chapter, thanks for helping me with my decision ^-^.

I wanted to thank you all for the 70k reads, for the 2,5k votes, for all the lovely comments and support ^-^.

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~