Work experience ~ Chapter 43

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Tch" I clicked my tongue as I put my hands in my pockets.
(A/n: I don't know if the U.A girls uniform has any pockets in their skirts but if not please imagine they have)

I started walking towards the train station growling a bit since I was a bit annoyed.

"Stupid officers" I cursed under my breath.

~Little time skip~

I finally arrived home and was greeted by Inko who was making dinner.

Inko turned around seeing me walk past the kitchen "Oh hello (y/n), you're home early" Inko smiled.

"Yeah, I got to leave early since I was done with all the work" I lied walking towards my room.

Inko got back to cooking as I closed the door of my room.

When dinner was ready Inko walked up to my door and told me dinner was ready. So I got up from my bed since I had returned I was staring at the ceiling.

We were eating dinner when Midoriya decided to speak up.

"(Y/n) I got your nominations Aizawa-Sensei had handed out to the people with but since you were gone he gave them to me" Midoriya said as he took another bite of his curry.

"Oh okay" I say chewing on the delicious curry Inko had cooked.

~Time skipp~

I look through all the papers one last time making sure I made the right decision. I was on my way to school together with Midoriya today was the last day of school before we were off to our work experience. I had chosen a pro hero named Warrior, she specializes in sword fighting. Since I want to improve on my sword skills I choose her to get my work experience from.

Seeing we had to get off the train I put back the papers in my bag and stood up walking towards the doors of the train who were soon to be opened. Walking to school I turned to look at Midoriya.

"So Midoriya who did you choose?" I ask.

"O-oh! Uh... I choose a retired pro hero named Gran Torino" Midoriya answered.

"Hm.. interesting" I say looking forward onto the road again.

After a few more minutes of walking, we saw that the entrance was crowded with journalists, who were bothering Aizawa-Sensei.

"Is it true that (l/n) (y/n) was arrested yesterday?" One of the journalists asked shoving a mic in Aizawa-Sensei's face.

Aizawa-Sensei clearly didn't want to answer them as his face showed that he was irritated by their questions.

"Why ask my Sensei your questions while you can get your answers from the person you are asking about" I say walking up to the journalist.

This caused all of their attention to go to me instead of Aizawa-Sensei's, out of nowhere I was surrounded by all of the journalists.

"Is it true that you have a connection with the villain named Madara Uchiha" The same journalist shoved a mic into my face.

I closed my eyes looking up at the sky "No, I've never met the guy" I looked towards the journalist again and opened my eyes glaring at the journalist "Because he's supposed to be dead" After I finished my sentence I teleported inside the school grounds knowing the journalists can't enter.

~Meanwhile~

3rd person P.o.v

Drip