New Teacher ~ Chapter 52

"Ya know, I'm pretty excited about that forest lodge thingy in the summer! But... How much do we have to study!!??" Naruto shouted. (Y/n) who was sitting on his desk smugly showed him the papers with all the topics he has to learn to catch up with everyone.

"Come on Naruto it can't be that bad." Sakura said as she grabbed the papers but began to sweat nervously as she saw the number of topics, "Okay I take that back.." She put the papers down.

As she put down the papers the door slowly opened revealing a surprised Iida "You guys are here early, but you are setting good examples as new students!" Iida said waving his hands up and down.

"What can we say its a habit!" Naruto said earning a glare from (Y/n) "I literally had to drag you out of bed to get you ready to fucking leave as we were running late for our appointment with principle Nezu!" (Y/n) shouted as she punched Naruto on the head.

Over time all the students slowly entered the classroom as they waited for their lesson to begin. "Honestly I haven't studied due to the recent events." Kaminari said as Mina nodded. "Same goes for me." Tokoyami agrees as they went on with Mineta teasing them.

"Please do your best guys, I really want to go to the Lodge Forest together." Midoriya tries to encourage Mina and Kaminari while Iida joined Midoriya in the encouraging. "I wonder if I attended classes normally my grades wouldn't be as low.." Todoroki asked himself.

"Mind your words will you!" Kaminari exclaimed. "I can help you guys with studying although I'm not confident in the exercise test." Yaomomo said as a lot of her classmates asked for her help. "Yaoyorozu can we also ask for a bit of help?" Sakura asked as she and Hinata approached her.

Naruto closed his eyes as he hummed putting his hands behind his neck "Maybe I should also ask Yaoyorozu for help.." As he stood up to walk to the said girl a hand quickly grabbed him by his collar. "Sorry Naruto, but you're stuck with me." (Y/n) grinned as she saw Naruto began to sweat nervously.

As the bell rang Iida quickly told everyone to sit down in their seats. They waited for the teacher to arrive for five minutes before the class started to ask questions to each other. "Where's the teacher?" Uraraka asked. "Don't know but does anyone what we have right now?" Kaminari asked.

"I heard there are new teachers but right now we have Strategic hero studies. The teacher should be Hatake.." Iida said as they hear a loud groan and a bonk. Sakura, Naruto groaned while (Y/n) bonked her head on her desk.

The other students turned to look at them with an eyebrow raised "What's up with you guys?" Sero asked. "He's always late!" Sakura and Naruto groaned. "It can't be that bad this time since he has only like a few hours to teach us this time." (Y/n) said full of hope.

They waited for another 15 minutes before the door finally opened revealing the silver-haired ninja. 'That's a new record.' Naruto and Sakura thought. "Sorry, guys I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said as he put his book down and scanned the classroom. 'Lies' The three thought as they lightly glared at Kakashi.

"My name is Hatake Kakashi and I'll be your new Strategic hero studies teacher. And today we will be testing your ability to come up with a strategy and your teamwork, change into your hero costume and meet me at ground C." With that, he grabbed his book and disappeared.

~Time skipp~

Everyone had changed into their hero costume and waited for Kakashi to begin explaining his lesson. He looked up from his book as he regrettably closed it and put it back in his pouch. "You all will break up in groups of 4 and one with 5. The mission is to retrieve back classified information that was stolen from the government without causing a lot of damage and raise suspicion. You have 10 minutes to think of a strategy before you have to take action." Kakashi thoroughly explained as he grabbed a paper out of his pouch.

"The groups are.. Team A: Aoyama, Sato, Neji, Ashido, and Mineta. Team B: Bakugou, Sero, Lee, and Iida. Team D: Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Shikamaru, and Hagakure. Team E: Kirishima, Asui, Uraraka, and Gaara. Team F: Tokoyami, Koda, Naruto, and Ojiro. Team H: Hinata, Sakura, (Y/n), and Shoji. Team J: Jirou, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Sai. Team A will begin first, go to your assigned start place and I will give the signal when the 10 minutes will be over." Kakashi explained as the first team left to begin their mission. 

"Oh yeah! Your opponent will be robots each time a different number and difficulty! And Small robots are placed outside to play as citizens!" He shouted so that the leaving group could still hear him.

~Time skipp~

After waiting patiently, (Y/n)'s group was finally next. They left the room to stand at their start place. "Okay, what are we going to do?" Hinata asked. The goofy glint in (Y/n)'s eyes disappeared as her expression turned focused and serious. "Hinata you will watch the enemy together with Shoji and look for the place where they hid the information, While I will be doing the distraction Sakura will knock them out carefully to not cause damage and raise suspicion, and together with Hinata, shoji will grab the information." (Y/n) explained while the rest nodded.

The signal rang loudly as the group dispersed. Hinata found the robots rather quickly as she started to count them '8 robots.' She thought as she put 8 fingers up for (Y/n) to see from across the building. (Y/n) stepped back as she began to run towards the edge jumping forward as she stepped on the edge. Flying swiftly towards the window without raising suspicion she smoothly entered the room "Shadow clone Jutsu!" 15 clones appeared all over the room as they ran different directions causing the robots to go after them. "Cha!" Sakura exclaimed as she punched a robot in half.

"Tsunade really created something.." Kakashi nervously muttered as he watched the big screen.

While the robots were busy with Sakura and (Y/n)'s Hinata and Shoji grabbed the information and ran away from the scene with one of the robots following them. "Shoji, can you take the information for a minute?" Hinata asked as she handed the information. "What are you going to do Hyuga?" Shoji asked as he watches Hinata turn around and run towards the robot coming their way.

"Gentle step twin lion fists!" Hinata's hands began glowing blue as her hands were being surrounded by chakra forming two lion heads. She jumped into the air for extra speed and punched the robot sending it flying a bit down the hallway before stopping right in front of (Y/n)'s feet who was smirking "Good job Hinata!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she and Sakura ran down the hallway to catch up with the two.

"Now to only leave this building.." Shoji mumbled. (Y/n) grinned as she turned towards Shoji "Easy, we will just jump from roof to roof!" She proudly exclaimed.

"I don't think I can do that.." Shoji said. Hinata turned towards Shoji with a friendly smile "Don't worry we will help you with that."

And so the 4 of them made it safely back to the finish area without raising suspicion, at least that's what they thought. But at the end of the day, they got a good score of 70/100.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

If you guys want to read how the other battle's happened please leave a comment, then I will make a filler chapter with all the battle's in it ^-^.

I also want to thank you guys for 259k reads on this book ^-^. I never thought this book would blow this much up.

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~