Sports Festival ~ Chapter 13

3rd person P.o.v

Madara had made his name more known to the public so Shigaraki decided to meet him just like he was about to do with The Hero Killer Stain but later.

"Hello Madara" Shigaraki said inside Kurogiri's wrap gate.

Big mistake to sneak up on a ninja. Kurogiri almost didn't saw the kunai flying Shigaraki's way but wrap it somewhere else.

Madara turned around looking at the two males.

"What do you want" He said annoyed that he was bothered yet again.

"We simply want to talk no fighting" Kurogiri said.

Shigaraki was now showing his whole body instead of only his head and shoulders.

"And what shall that be?" Madara said in a bored tone.

"You made yourself a name in quite a record time Madara, we wanted to ask if you would join the league of villains, if you ofcourse are interrested" Shigaraki said.

"And why would I do that?" Madara said sounding uninterested in this conversation.

"Oh I don't know, I heard there was this weird girl accepted into U.A and that she had multiple quirks but explained it as a ninja quirk. And was wearing weird clothing when saving a daycare who was set on fire and wasn't even tired" Shigaraki explained.

"Go on" Madara sounded interrested for the first time in their conversation.

"And you seem a bit different from everything I've seen so far. Your clothing style is really old and your weapons too, no offense. So I assume you are not from this world but from a different one and maybe that girl too" Shigaraki said.

"Alright, I will consider your offer if I can get to see the girl" Madara said letting go of his weapon.

"That's good. Don't worry you get to see it for yourself very soon" Shigaraki smirked underneath the hand on his face.

~Time skipp~

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

'I'm so excited! I can't wait for this sport festival! I heard great things about it!'

"(Y/n) are you coming?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah! I'm coming wait for me!" I say hurrying my way to the front door.

"Do your best Izuku, (y/n)!" Inko said smiling brightly.

"will do!!" Midoriya and I said in unision and walked out the door.

I was taking the train today with Midoriya, since I need to spare my strenght for today.

~Little time skipp since I'm a bit lazy~

I was changing into my P.E clothes when I was suddenly told to hurry up. I put my pouch on my right leg where it was always been, before I almost forgot it I grabbed my katana and put it around my waist and quickly left the changing room. We were waiting in the halls and I began to get really nervous.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Momo asked.

"Yeah.. Just a bit. I don't really like many eyes watching my every move" I say.

"Don't worry about it" Momo said patting my back.

We then began walking.

"HERE COME THE NEWBIES WHO SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK CLASS 1-A!!!!!" Present Mic yelled.