1 4 . B R O T H E R

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

❝ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ғ.ᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ!!! ❞

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"I did not go have lunch with Jungkook," I said as Taehyung parked the car close to the college entrance, checking the time once.

"Why not?"

"I am not ready to get closer to him yet, to be honest."

A few students were standing in front of us, talking to each other, holding books using both their hands while some entered their parents' cars and some others drove their own.

There were couples doing things couples usually do and a group of apparent friends leaving the cafeteria with coffees and cans of coke. Their laughs sounded contented yet their eyes looked kind of exhausted, which could be due to an enormous bunch of things. Maybe they had been studying or maybe they had spent the whole night partying. Maybe they had got drunk or maybe they had woken up in the middle of the night with a call.

Observing them made me wonder.

Could Minho be like that too? Did he do those things? Did he buy a coffee in the cafeteria? Did he also ask for a slice of chocolate cake?

"You still have to get to know him though."

I couldn't feel more anxious. I had missed Minho so much that seeing his face from the window of a car with sunglasses covering my eyes was already enough for me to feel satisfied.

I just couldn't wait.

Will we go to school together?

What could he look like? How about his voice? It certainly had changed.

We will.

Was he taller? How about his weight? Had his smile changed a lot?

"Minhyan."

"What?" I was quick turning my attention back to Taehyung, my eyebrows slightly raised.

"Have you discovered anything yet?"

Taehyung's question made me gulp, causing me to look away at the college entrance through his car window again.

"That was what I thought." He said after a few silenced instants, taking a deep breath.

"Is it that predictable?"

"What?"

Somehow, I felt his eyes on me. I knew his eyebrows were furrowed, I could bet his cheeks were painted with a light tone of red and the probability of his teeth slightly biting his bottom lip was extremely high.

"The fact that I am not as competent and skilled as I was supposed to be."

"Minhyan. Look at me."

I felt like crying. He knew that as well as he knew I didn't want him to notice it. He knew that all and he also knew I couldn't just avoid looking at him whenever he called me like that.

"You don't want to do any of this. You're being forced."

What?

His theory made my fists close and my cheeks get automatically red.