1 7 . R A P E D

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

❝ ᴡᴀs ᴍɪɴʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ? ❞

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"So I asked them the location of that party they talked about and went there. It could be a joke, of course. But what if it wasn't, right?" He looked me in the eyes, his getting more serious that time. "You were locked in a bathroom on the second floor, passed out inside a bathtub, naked."

"Is this any j-joke of yours?" I gulped, the tears accumulated in my eyes blurring my vision as I refused to let them out.

"Miss Choi, listen to me." Jungkook was about to hold my hand but was fast to hesitate and stop, continuing his speech after reorganizing his thoughts. "I was careful. Nobody else saw you that way."

"H-how can you be so sure a-about that?" I mumbled, moving my knees against my chest.

"Everyone in that place was way too high to remember anything with precision right now. Trust me."

That was the first time I saw Jungkook so serious and, somehow, that made me feel a little better, a little not so down. That was weird too.

"I was sure Mr Choi wouldn't be pleased to see you that way so I took you to my place." Biting his lower lip, Jungkook looked away at everything in that room, his lungs sighing.

He was certainly tired.

"Did y-you-" I stopped as I knew the tears would fall from the edges of my eyes the time I completed the sentence, my nails carving my palms. "Did y-you give me a b-bath?"

"I had to."

"Are the c-clothes I am wearing y-yours?"

"Yes."

"Do you usually s-sleep here?"

"Indeed."

"Is anybody e-else here?"

"No."

Then, the tears fell, and Jungkook understood the point.

"Look, I know you don't like it when people touch you, but understand the situation." He spoke fast, leaning a few centimetres closer to the bed. "I've been giving you all the possible space, I sleep in another division and I even-" He gave up once he realized he was helpless. I was barely listening. "I didn't do anything else to you, Miss."

He didn't feel well.

I was crying in front of him, in panic, completely out of control, shaking my hands, sweating from every pore and Jungkook couldn't do anything about it.

He couldn't hug me, get closer, comfort me, pat me on the back or massage my hand. He could only watch and, by this expression, I understood he didn't know how to tolerate it.

He wanted to do something, yet he knew I wouldn't let him. I wouldn't let anyone do anything.

"I c-cannot rem-member anything." I hugged my knees so close to my chest that I heard the stab on my belly scream, mumbling as the tears gradually got my vision blurred. "How am I s-supposed to t-trust you?? I barely know y-you! Why did you do this to me??" Those were the only things my hoarse weak voice managed to shout, my head much noisier than my mouth.