Chapter XXV

Hello!

So so so sorry for vanishing without notice! Ramadan and Exam is not a good combo! It really was difficult to complete the chapter and publish. I promise to be regular from now!

Please feel free to point out mistakes!

Enjoy:)

“What should we do?” Ali asked to no one in particular. “What can we do?”

“Do we have to do something?” Anya asked.

“Yes.” Boys said together.

“Why?” Anya cried. She wanted to play safe, and be as far as possible from Aman. But the boys were under the spell of their anger.

“Because I want to.”

Anya did not like the answer. “I will hit you, Ali.”

“Be quiet,” Kabir ordered.

“What are you going to do? All we have done till now is watch him shop. Why are we hiding behind this chocolate shelf? Why are we in hypercity?”

“Because he came here, ”Ali replied.

“So? Are we going to follow him everywhere?”

“Yes.”

“And do what?”

“Something.”

“Ali! Let’s just go home.”

“Not until I am satisfied.”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?”

“Stay quiet. Let me think of something.”

“What can you do Ali? He is doing grocery shopping.” She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. “ Which he might have forced my baby sister to do earlier.” Kabir looked at her with a frown. She shrugged her shoulders. “What? Even I am angry.”

“Good,” Ali said sarcastically.

“Look, we can do nothing here. There are too many people here and he has seen us all. This is very risky.”

“He has seen us all. So? Only you are related to Dia for him. If I do something and he finds out he will think I am angry because of what he did and if Kabir does something he will think he is my friend.  And if he finds out that you did something, he will think you are angry not that you are the mastermind behind this chaos. You get scared for no reason at all.”

Anya frowned and looked away. She did not like being defeated. “You cannot do anything here.”

“We can do a lot of things,” Ali said instantly.

“No, you cannot. It’s a public place.”

“So?”

“Stop saying that!”

“Stop being the scaredy cat.”

“You cannot do anything here. Let’s just go home.”

“We can do something.”

“No, we cannot.”

“You are so negative. We can do something for sure.”

“Like what?” Anya challenged him.

“See,” Ali said before he started walking towards Aman.

“Ali. Ali. Ali!” Anya tried to stop him but Ali was out of her reach before she could do anything.  “What will he do?”