Chapter LIII

Sorry! I am so so so so sorry! Yesterday, I was protecting my phone from falling and in the process, the incomplete chapter got published. Today, I don't know how it happened but I picked up the phone and the chapter was already published. I am so sorry! I am really embarrassed and guilty which is why I didn't come online or reply to any message. Please forgive.

I hope this chapter pays for all the inconvenience it caused earlier!

Enjoy:)

Khadijah and Himani were taking Dia to the other side of the park not knowing Anya and Aman were on the same route.  When Khadijah saw them she started to direct Dia in a different way but she saw them. Rage covering her mind did not let it function. Wasting no time she stormed towards them and said, "Get away from my sister. I am here, trouble her no more."

Anya processed towards her telling her to stop but Dia did not stop. Walking faster than her cousin she went straight to him. "What do you want!? Why are you troubling her? Do you have nothing better to do? How is it that you have time now? Earlier you only had time for work or anger. Why are you so idle these days!?"

"Dia?" His eyes were wide open and his mind closed. For a moment he thought he was hallucinating. There was still a doubt in his mind. It seemed unreal, imaginative to his eyes and his mind. What to think, what to do, he knew nothing. The boys looking for their companions found the chaos and started walking towards them.

"Yes, Dia. Your unfortunate wife! Why do you want me back? You have no one else to release your anger at? Did your father yell at you again? Did he take your car or was it interference again? I don't care what he did! It's not my fault that he is not good to you. I felt bad for you once, I do no more."

"You were with Anya, right? Anya! I knew it."

"Keep your mouth shut," Anya said in frustration.

"I will."

"You will what?" Dia questioned. "What will you do? What can you do? You cannot live your life and you think you can do something to someone? You don't want me. You know that. You just want a punching bag. And you are scared, perhaps because I know things which can put you in trouble. That's my value, is it not? I will not tell it to anyone." She paused to breathe for a moment. " I promise to never cause a problem. I will sign a contract which will prevent me from causing any problem so leave me alone! I cannot take it anymore. Stop bothering me, stop bothering my family. We are very different from you and your family. We are simple people let us be simple. I don't want your extraordinary life. Leave me alone!"

A voice that never went against his will was now standing in front of him, high and confident. He was not familiar with that voice, it felt foreign and new. It was not who had lived with him all those years. That voice was sweet and low, soft and weak, nothing similar to what he heard a wind ago. "Go home." She continued. "I am filing for divorce. My lawyer will talk to you. I will not."

The day everyone thought would be full of enjoyment came true but soon turned to be Anya's class of enjoyment. On one hand, where everyone was worried and fearful, Anya enjoyed the encounter. She was angry and worried but when it ended and they got home she was happy and proud. She did not remember it as a fearful event but rather an enthusiastic meet.

After surprising everyone including herself, Dia walked out of the park. Anya followed her and requested everyone else to stay.  Their first answer was negative but she was able to convert it. Only Samar and his brother accompanied them, the rest stayed. Aman left the park soon after she did. He was accompanied by her brother who feared his reaction. Everything, surprisingly was quiet that day. The noise was in the minds. After the moment of courage, Dia was worried and feared the worse while Anya did not think of it and was pleased by the bravery. It was not until the sunset when anxiety took over Anya. But everything was calm. A calmness that created fear in everyone's mind.