Chapter XLI

And my favourite month just started! I hope August brings you all the happiness and love it has always bestowed on me! Have a great month and life.

Enjoy:)

"What's the occasion?" Anya asked when she saw their dinner that night.

"Your friend wanted me to cook for you."

Anya frowned instantly, "Huh? Why?"

"He wants you to be happy."

"If he wants me to be happy he must give me money. What will I do with food? Am I Ali to die for it?"

Dia pressed her lips together. "You should give him some importance."

"Why?"

"Because he deserves that. Give him some attention, please. Trust me when I say this but men want more attention then teenage girls." Anya chuckled which made her cousin frown. "I am serious."

"Why do you talk about him so much these days?"

"I meet him more than I meet you."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"He talks to me. He also shares. It's like we are best friends. You don't tell me things. You aren't my best friend."

"That's hurtful," Anya said with a smile.

"That's true."

"What do you want me to share?"

"Anything. Just talk." About your feelings, where the unspoken words.

"This reminds me of something."

"Tell me. I am listening."

"I got just the ingredients and few stuff because I didn't have enough money with me. I didn't know that stuff costs so much."

Dia closed her eyes. "I am sorry."

"What are you sorry for? It's not your fault. Will everything work for now with all that we have?"

"Yes, yes. I can manage with them."

"I will get everything else on the first of the next month. As soon as my salary comes."

"No, no. It's ok. I can manage."

"You can, but you must be totally equipped. You owe that to your customers. It's just a matter of two weeks."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to. It's for my own self. Once your business flourishes and you start making millions I will take advantage of it."

She smiled. "As if that would ever happen."

"Of course it will. I believe in you. More than I believe in myself." She smiled and looked down. "Don't be upset. It's a new beginning. Start with a smile."

She shook her head and smiled. She was upset but this time instead of crying over the fact she decided to think differently. She promised herself to take away all of Anya's problems once she was standing again on her feet. She decided to change things when things change. She was filled with hope for the first time in years. Anya's one positive sentence brought positivity in her. She was now determined to bring happiness in Anya's life sooner or later.

A doorbell burst her little bubble of joy. Anya quickly stood up and ran to the door. She was sure not to make any noise. In a second she came back running to the table. "It's your brother."

Dia stood up in alarm. "NO."

"Go into the room. "

Dia quickly followed her order while Anya kept everything back inside the kitchen. After one more doorbell, Anya opened the door.