Preface

Harry Potter is one of the best books ever in my opinion. J.K Rowling is an amazing writer, and I just want to state this before I begin this story, this won't be as good of writing as hers because she is just way to good for my level.

Anyways, I'm going to explain a little before the story begins, to clear any confusion, and to inform you about what has happened since the war between Harry and Voldemort. First off, do not read this story unless you've read or seen ALL the books or movies. This won't make any sense if you read this without prior knowledge of the original books. I also suggest you stop reading now because if you do, there will be spoilers ahead.

SPOILERS BELOW. LEAVE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THEM.

Next, this story takes place after Harry defeated Voldemort. Professor Mcgonagall took control and became headmistress, they hired new people for the teachers who died or left. Most importantly, they sent Hogwart letters to ALL the students offering them to come back this year and actually learn everything they need to know without Death Eaters and Dementors breathing down their necks.

Obviously Harry, Ron, and Hermione took up on this offer and are coming back for their actual 7th year, or technically their 8th year, but let's not get technical.

Well, now that's this is all cleared up, I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm excited to get started, and hope you're excited to read it!

With love,
nightmare angel