oo4

the losers biked to ben's house and once they got there ben scrambled up to his room to clean up a little bit before everyone came up. eventually everyone made it upstairs in to his room. "woah," richie said as he entered.

"cool right?" ben said.

"no no nothing cool," no one could tell if he was being sarcastic or serious. the rest of the losers had entered his room and jay looked around in awe.

"this is crazy ben! i can't believe you found all this," she told the boy.

"oh uh it nothing really," he blushed at this because he didn't really get a lot of compliments from girls. or any complements at all.

"no this is-just wow," she said still looking around at all the info, but she couldn't focus on one thing for more than a couple seconds. jupiter decided to do what her mom had taught her. look at the ground or an empty wall and breathe in then out slowly. she did this and none of the losers noticed except stan who was watching the beautiful girl out of the corner of his eye.

stan made his way across the room to jay, "you okay?" he asked her.

"oh umm yeah thanks. it's just so much information you know," she smiled at him. stan felt a blush creep up to his cheeks. "thanks though uris," my last name seems to roll off her tongue so naturally, he thought, it's probably cause that's the only thing she calls me. uris. ugh i hate it. why doesn't she call me stan? or stanley? he was cut off by the girls voice.

"you okay?" she said mimicking the phrase he had said earlier.

"yea-yeah i'm good. thanks," she smiled once more and went over to beverly.

POV switch 1st

i walked over to bev who was by ben's door. "is there anything behind it? like more articles or something?" i questioned her so that only she and ben could hear.

"i don't know," she slowly pushed the door back and we were staring at a 'new kids on the block' poster. ben silently begged us to close the door before anyone else saw. i silently laughed to myself and propped the door back to its original position. he looked at me and bev and thanked us with his eyes. i just smiled and nodded my head walking over to bill.

he was looking at a weird picture and there was one face that stood out to me. my breath hitched and my lips slightly parted. it was in the picture. it. the thing that tried taking my baby sister. the thing that almost took me. bill looked over at me. i looked and started at the face that seemed like it mocked me. i walked backwards a little bit. my sketchbook! i had drawn the demonic clown in it at the park earlier this week. "i'll be right back..." i said to the group. bill looked at me confused and i felt his eyes and someone else's follow me out of ben's room.

i rushed down the stairs and went out to the front door. i went over to my bike and took my sketchbook out of the front basket. i ran back inside and walked into the room with all my friends. they were all studying different things. i went back over to bill and flipped through my drawings. "i d-didn't know you c-c-could draw," he said to me and i briefly stopped my search.

"oh um," i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "i just do it for fun. plus i'm not that good," i told him honestly.

"they looked g-good to m-m-m-me," he told me looking in my eyes. i smiled lighted and could feel my face flush with a pink tone which made bill blush as well. we chuckled and looked into each other's eyes for a couple more seconds until i looked away and went back to flipping through my sketches. i could him looking over my shoulder at all my work. finally i found it and folded it back so it was showing and i put it next to the picture. i rubbed my eyes violently.