o12

jay laid on the dusty, rotten wooden floors of neibolt house with a demonic henry bowers towering over her unconsoius body.

the losers came rushing into the room and saw this, "henry?" beverly said in disbelief.

"hello little slut," he said to her, a wide grin on his face. bill grabbed bev's hand squeezing it.

"d-don't talk to her l-l-like that!" he stuttered out. bill's face red with anger. bev looked at him and smiled at this remark.

eddie and richie stood next to each other, both trying to figure out at way to get to there friend that had saved them. stan was furious and all most rushed right to her, but he knew that wouldn't be good for anyone. mike looked at the bowers boy and his face and fist hardened. ben saw the girl that had been ever so nice to him in their shared english class and at the library.

"what did you do to her!" stan yelled at the awful thing.

henry's eye turned white and blood dripped from his mouth, "she's just reliving that fateful day," his voice grew deeper like bill and jay had seen happen to georgie in the cellar. "when she cried the most!" he laughed as the blood dripped on the floor.

shifting into it's clown form it grew before the kids. it picked jay up by her neck, as she dangled. stan swore she wimpered in the deep trance it had put over her.

bev grabbed a old fire stoker and placed it in it's head before it could react.

jupiter was dropped and her body made a thud.

it's blood rose in the air and it's head twitched a bit. "grab her!" beverly shouted at the boys. stan waisted no time and went to her side.

"wake up come on, wake up jay," he said to her. stan picked her up and carried her over to his friends. they all ran out of the awful house and got their bikes.

as soon as the stepped out of the house grounds, jay gasped in stan's arms and a tear slipped down her cheek. "jay," he said putting her on the curb on the sidewalk. "what happened what did you see?" the rest of the losers gathered around as beverly hugged her side.

"t-that night," she said leaning into beverly.

"what night? what happened?" she shook her head at the questions.

"we have to l-leave, it's almost ready," she said standing up and getting on her bike riding off.

they all set their bikes down and a car pulled up to where they were. sonia kaspbrak got out of the car and grabbed eddie. "you know how fragile he is!" she yelled at the kids as she guided eddie to the car.

"w-we were attacked m-m-m-miss.kaspbrak-" bill started.

"don't! don't try and blame anyone else!" she said to bill as she slammed the door shut of the passagers side of her car.

eddie watched through the window and his mom dropped her keys in front of her. beverly reached down to grab them as did she, "back!" she yelled at bev. her eyes went wide as jay furrowed her eyebrows, "i've heard of you miss.marsh," she leaned into bev's face, "and i don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son!" she backed away.

jay rolled her eyes at the woman who walked back to her car yelling about how eddie was done with monsters. she sped off down the rode and eddie watched solomly from the window, trying to hold back his tears.

they all gathered in the middle of the street and walked the yellow car drive down the rode. bill rubbed the back of his head and bev and jay stayed together.

"we saw the well," bill said to the group, "w-we know where it is and-and next time well be better prepared."

"no! no next time bill!" stan yelled at him. jay never saw stan get mad before and judging by the way the rest of the group looked at him, neither had they.