o11

warning: this chapter contains themes of sexual assult and may be intense for some audiences. if you would like you can skip the chapter. thank you

"jay get down here!"

"coming!" she yelled to her mother. she dashed down the stairs and slipped on her blue vans. her mother stood at the door with her keys swinging in her hand. "sorry," she said as she walked out the door to their car.

her mother followed her out and started the car. "what took so long this morning?"

"alarm clock didn't go off," she lied, thinking of how she spent the night gazing at stars on her roof and reading and how it was because she was too tired to get up.

her mother hummed as they headed towards the derry school.

a car was heard from behind them, revving their engine. jupiter rolled her eyes at the annoying driver that soon was wanting to pass them.

speeding into the other lane, music blasted out of their rolled down windows.

the car drove past and jay turned to see henry and his friends. he smirked at her, winking, as the other boys laughed wildly as henry plowed on the gas and accelerated forward.

"who was that?" her mother turned to her.

her eyebrows furrowed and jay looked at the older woman, "no one mama," her mother went back to driving as jupiter flipped on the radio and 'miss you' by none other than the rolling stones played through the car.

soon her mother pulled up to the school and bid her daughter farewell for the day, as jupiter did the same.

"hello miss.miller," her friend said to her as she sat down in their first class of the day.

jay plunked her things down on the wooden desk and looked at the girl who held a smile. "hello to you too miss.ripsom!" she said in a popney accent. betty laughed at the girls antics and they both smiled.

"ready for our amazing geography class!" betty said with sarcasm.

"oh yes! i cannot wait to be bored to death by mr.winston again! i think i rather gouge my eyes out with sacagawea's walking stick then listen to another lecture!" the girl exclaimed to her best friend who giggled, neither knowing that this would be betty's last geography class for a while.

a couple rows behind the loud girl and her giggling friend, a quite, curly headed boy and a stuttering boy sat next to each other.

bill flipped through his binder, finding the notes he had taken last class. stan sat beside his glancing at his neighbor.

"good morning class," the old man said, clearly getting tired of this as well.

the class responded with an uneventful, "good morning, as they were already half asleep.

"take out your notes from last class and review, a pop quiz will be handed out in 10 minutes," he stated heading to his desk and sipping on his creamed coffee.

"what the fuck!" jupiter said a little too loudly, as the teacher and the rest of the class looked at her whilst betty tried to hold in a laugh. "sorry."

mr.winston turned back to his coffee and contemplation as the rest of the students snickered.

the girls got out their material and started quizzing each other, preparing for what seemed like the worst thing that would happen that day.