o15

jupiter and stanley rode their bikes down the old roads of derry, maine.

they were finally ride of that dreaded clown. all their problems were gone and it was time to be dumb teenagers and have fun.

all this was true until a certain someone would make an apperance 27 years later.

jay's brown hair was flowing behind her as she headed to an open field all the loser's had agreed to meet at that day. stan glanced at the heavenly girl that rode besides him, all the while trying to keep his eyes on the black tar in front of him. "stan?" she asked the curly headed boy. he hummed at her, signaling that he was listening. "last one to the field has to do the dishes after dinner tonight!" as soon as the words left her mouth, jay's feet pedaled faster and harder on the old bike.

stanley grasped what she had spewed out and quickly shot off after her. "no fair! you got a head start!" he yelled out to the eldest miller. still they raced to the field and jay kept the lead the entire time.

she hopped off her bike and stanley slowly followed her actions. "ha!" she exclaimed, "i won! suck it uris!"

"woah woah! didn't know you two would get so comfortable so soon," a certain raven haired boy quipped as he approached his friends. richie wore a shit eating grin and jay smack him on the back of his head.

stan rolled his eyes at them as they got to bickering again. he walked past the two and headed down into the field more and jupiter grabbed richie's hand and pulled him alone with her.

eddie, mike, and ben all stood in the middle of the grass as they were seen talking to each other. their attention was quickly driven towards the group of rambunctious kids and stan.

"god are they arguing again?" eddie asked as stan walked over to him and the rest of his friends. stanley rolled his eyes and nodded as eddie scoffed. "oh god their so imature like! have a civil not violent conversaiton for once!"the group looked as jupiter held onto richie's ear and he yelled out multiple cuss words from his pink lips that had felt the word go through many times.

stan shook his head the way all mothers do when they see their child whining about whether they could have the pink and blue lollipop that they ever so wanted, "bunch of idiots."

"i heard that stanley uris!" jay yelled making stan freezing and his eyes widening at the girl.

"you're not wrong," eds muttered.

richie glared at eddie, "what would your mother say edward!"

"she'd probably agree with me dumbass!" he shouted at richie. richie muttered something to jay which made her nod her head and smirk evily. "oh no."

"what's that look?" ben asked the group.

"the look of insanity," stanley answered quickly without falter in his voice. the pair walked over to the group and each had on a sickeningly sweet smile and jay was batting her eyelashes just for effect. "just do it. do whatever you two were whispering about over there."

jay looked over at stan, "whatever do you mean stanley?" richie nodding his head at the girls words, the whole time their pearly white teeth were on display the whole time. she took stan's hand in her slightly smaller ones making the boy flinch. she laced her fingers with his and kissed his soft cheek bone as his face shaded red and eddie gagged. "you want one too eddie?" she asked.

"you two are way too young to be kissing and in front of us! ew! no thank you!" he stated as he shook his head no.

"oh please like you wouldn't want r-" eddie slapped his hand across her mouth before she could spill his deepest secret to the rest of the losers club. jupiter's eyes went wide at eddie's red face and the palm of his hand colliding with her mouth.

eddie burst out a cry, "did you just lick my hand!?" he quickly pulled away his hand as a devious grin filled jupiter's face. she burst out laughing and richie slowly started to laugh at the girl which cause the rest of the loser's to laugh along with them; well minus eddie.

bill and beverly came to the sight of an upset eddie, jupiter and richie laughing on the grass, stan, ben, and mike who laughed and their faces which were a red color. "w-what's going on?" bill asked.

"she licked me!" eddie yelled out.

bill and bev gave each other a look. "oh god! not like that!" jay managed to get out. they all smiled at the commotion and slowly they all came together and formed a circle on the ground. bill stood up and had a shard of glass in his hands.

"if it ever comes back," the rest of the losers watched their faithful leader with such intensity it would be impossible to forget this moment in their adolescent lives, "we'll come back too." beverly stood up next to him and the rest of her friends followed in suit.

bill stretched out his palm and dug the blade into his skin, slicing it open. cherry red blood flowed out and the some of the losers grimaced at the sight. richie stood on bill's other side and with the same shard he cut into every loser's hand.

richie opening his mouth as the glass hit his palm.

eddie looking away as his watch beeped and richie placed a hand on his shoulder.

mike grinding his teeth as his skin broke.

stanley clutching his hand closed immediately after.

jupiter not flinching one bit as she was familiar with the feeling and had experienced it one too many times.

ben closing his eyes as bill cut into his hand.

beverly looking into bill's eyes and as their's met she twitched her left eye ever so slightly.

bill gripped beverly's bloodied hand and soon the rest of the losers were hand in hand as well. they were bonded now. their souls all connected and bonded as one in some way or another; they would go on with their lives, yes some would forget these terrible event that had happened here in the little town of derry, maine, but none would truly forget the bond of friendship that was created this one summer that changed their lives forever.

"we've gotta go,"stan spoke up.

"family dinner thing," jay said from besides him. the rest of the losers nodded.

"i hate you," stan said will glaring at bill. the denbrough boy looked down in shame, but the smirk that plastered on stan's face changed that when he and the rest of the losers club couldn't help but smile and laugh at his comment that wasn't meant at all.

"see you guys later." jupiter miller and stanley uris walked hand in hand as they reached their bikes. stan smiling at her as she blushed a light rose color and kissed his pink lips with her own.

"i love you."

"i love you."

then it was off to a family dinner. one last look and they wouldn't have to worry about this until 27 years later when mike called asking for assistance.

but all would end well and good don't you worry about that.

A/N

thank you all for being on this amazing journey with me and reading, commenting, and voting on my story.

this will not be the last chapter because i would like to show what jay and stan's adult lives are like so if you have anything you would like to regarding that please comment that here!!

i love you all and thank you for being such amazing people <33

xx quinn