oo6

bill and jupiter woke up to his mom calling for breakfast. the kids had been cuddling and jay head had somehow ended up in bill's chest and her arm wrapped around his chest. he had laid his head on top of hers and his arms tugged at her waist. bill abruptly woke up and saw a sleeping jay on him. he smiled to himself and gently shook her awake. "h-hey sleepyhead, wake up," she looked up and saw his messy bed head hair.

"nice hair," she said smiling.

"g-good morning to you t-too," he smiled and raked his hands through his hair. "i think my mom called for breakfast," he hopped out of bed and put on some socks from his drawer. then she slowly crawled out from the covers and slipped on her fuzzy socks and followed bill downstairs.

once in the kitchen his mom was seen putting a few pancakes on two plates as well as a few orange slices. "morning hun," she kissed bill's head and walked over to jupiter, "morning jay," she placed her hand on her shoulder and side hugged her.

"morning mrs. denbrough, thank you for preparing breakfast," she said smiling at the older woman.

"of course. you and bill looked so comfy i didn't want to wake you up," she smiled and looked in the fridge to pull out a jug of milk.

"m-mom," bill blushed which made jay blush as well. "come on," he grabbed his plate and ushered the girl over to the dining room.

they talked about last night and what had happened and also what they were going to do today. "no way we have to go to the park! we could totally sketch there and practice sketching each other!" jupiter said she while taking a bit of the blueberry pancakes.

"n-no we have t-t-to go down town and get ice crea-" just then the denbrough house phone started ringing. jay and bill made eye contact and y/n sprinted out of her seat and rushed to the phone. "jupiter!"

"hello! denbrough residents!" she twirled the phone wire on her finger and stuck her tongue out at bill. "oh hey bev- what? yeah okay- we'll be there. i'm so sorr-" the line cut out before she could finish.

"w-w-what's w-w-w-wr-wrong," he asked her.

"she just said to be over and something bad happened and to get the other losers."

"call up r-r-richie and stan, i'll call ben and eddie f-from my line upstairs," with that the boy was off and jay rung up richie.

"hey tozier residence. trashmouth speaking!"

"richie listen it's jup-"

"hey! i knew you'd call eventually, everyone always does. so what time do i pick you up?"

"uhh-" she was dumbstruck, "listen babe," she quickly thought about how she could work this to her advantage, "meet me in 10 minutes beverly's place."

"i uh okay. wait why hers?"

"she's in on it of course! alright bye rich!"

"wh-" she quickly hung up and dialed stanley's number.

"rabbi uris, how may i help you," a raspy voice spoke into the phone.

"good morning mr. uris. it's jupiter miller calling for stanley could you please put him on the line?" she used her best phone voice.

"alright dear," he paused and she heard some muffled yelling, "here he is."

"hey stan."

"hey jay. w-what's up?"

"could you meet me at bevy's in 10 minutes? thanks! bye!" she hung up before he could say no and bill came running down the stairs. "can i leave my stuff here and then i can pick it up after all this?"