oo9

jupiter's face was buried in stan's neck when the morning sun came out. bird chipped signaling for the two lovers to get up. jay nussled deeper into her comfortable, soon to be boyfriend. a little robin chirpped at his window and it woke stan up to jupiter. he studied her features. the way that her eyelashes fluttered and that she had a small smile growing on her pink lips. he loved the way she looked so calm and beautiful and even though she might not always think that she did look this way, he would always assure her she did, beacause it was true.

she hummed and looked up at the boy. she stared deeply into his eyes until she finally went back to his chest that smelled so much of lavender and honey. he blushed at the girls actions and was completely infatuated with her.

they heard footsteps aproaching the door and stan jolted out of his bed and onto the blow up one. his father creaked the door open to see two 'sleeping' kids. he closed the door and said something to his wife before walking away from the door.

jay giggled at this and rolled over so that she was leaning over and had her hair dangling over the bed. stan laughed at the girls antics and smiled at her. she looked up at stan and bit her lip, just a little action such as this sent stan up the wall.

"morning uris," she said sweetly enough as she winked at the boy.

"m-morning miller," immediately regretting his stutter.

"cat got your tongue?" she said smirking.

"something like that," she fell on the blow up bed and landed next to stan. she turned her head and looked at him with her doe eyes.

she leaned over and kissed the boy on the cheek as his face heated up almost instantly. she smiled and got up. she walked over to her bag and pulled out a dark blue short sleeved shirt with white strips going horizontal, as well as a pair of light washed blue jean shorts. stan laid looking at the girl and he just smiled at her actions. jupiter turned towards him, "i'm gonna go change love," at this nickname stan's face turned bright red. she walked out of his door and towards the bathroom.

stan finally got out of bed and walked over to his white dresser. he pulled out a polo shirt with different colored stripes and a cream base with some kacki shorts.

he locked his door and changed into his clothes. a couple minutes later jupiter knocked on the door. he rushed over and opened it. she smiled at him, "ready to go?" he nodded and they headed out for the day.

they all stood behind an alley and and bill was flipping through a few missing persons posters. beverly watched bill and ben watched her. eddie was of getting a sugary treat for him and richie, while stan, richie, and jupiter talked about anything and everything.

"what are you guys talking about?" eddie appeared and handed richie his ice cream.

"what they always talk about," richie returned.

"it's l-like they've for-or-orgotten about h-h-her."

everyone looked at bill. a frown fell on jupiter's face and her eyes looked down at the dirty alley way. stan reached for her hand and she gladly excepted it. he squeezed her and jay smiled at him.

the small action went unnoticed by everyone as they still looked at bill.

"come on," they all left they alley way and went to go meet up with mike.

they walked through the town's shitty parade and to the main square. richie walked next to jay, "hey can i talk to you later," he said in a hushed voice.

"sure thing rich," she smiled. no one really knew about richie's home life except the losers. jay was over at his house for a school project when his mom busted into his room, drunk and delusional. jupiter always knew that everyone had a different parents and lives and she vowed to help him in whatever way she could because of this. so when she heard this she grabbed his hand and rubbed her finger over his knuckles. he smiled at her and they walked behind the rest of the losers.