oo7

jay and bev saw mike laying on the ground. henry and his goon surrounded him and jupiter and bev watched in shock. beverly picked up a rock and launched it across the river. jupiter did the same. her's landed right in his crotch and beverly's hit his face. jay silently thanked her dad for teaching her to throw a baseball and football properly.

"nice throw," was heard from behind them. the losers all gathered on the opposite side of the river from bowers.

"well! if it isn't the losers club and their two sluts!" henry looked at the club and smiled sickeningly. "you know she'll do you," he said referring to beverly, "you just gotta ask nicely," he grabbed his pants were his dick rested and rubbed it upward. "yeah but jupiter here will put up a little more of a fight! just gotta get her a little... ah woozy."

all the losers looked at jay and saw a tear slip down her cheek. stan was fuming at this point so he chucked a rock across the river and hit henry. the rest joined in and richie shouted, "rock war!!!"

jupiter aimed every rock she threw at henry. she hit him in the head, neck, stomach, and crotch. with every rock that hit him, her pain became more and more present.

stan looked at jay and saw she was red in the face with puffy eyes. what the hell did henry do to her? he thought.

she moved next to eddie in front of everyone and belch and victor ran towards the car as henry laid on the ground. the rocks stopped, but jay wasn't done.

she walked across the river and over next to bowers. the other losers looked at each other wondering what she was doing. then they heard a groan from henry. she kicked him. hard.

she kicked him 3 more times and then straddled him on the ground.

POV switch 1st

i went down and went on top of him. i grabbed his shirt. "i hate you. i hate you so much," a tear streaked down my cheek. "ever think about coming near my friends or i and i will personally make sure that your dick is inverted. got it?" i screamed in his face. he just closed his eyes and didn't say anything.

i punched him across the face. my knuckles burned, but somehow it was satisfying. yeah he'd definitely have a black eye.

i heard a gasp from across the river, but i didn't  turn towards it. "i said 'got it'!" i screamed in his face. shirt still clenched in my hand.

"got it," he muttered. he was dazed. i pushed him down to the ground and kicked him one last time. just for good measure. there's nothing i could've done to make up for what happened.

i walked across the stream and saw the losers looking at me in awe. i just kept walking past them to our bikes.

the losers filed behind me and i felt my eyes get glossy.

POV switch 3rd

the losers all watched as the girl walked past them. eddie filed behind her and the rest followed. the last being richie.

"go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!"

they walked through the fields and to their bikes. jay got her board of the ground and beverly came over to her. "hey are you alright?" she said with worry in her eyes.

"i-i uh y-yeah," blood dripping down her knuckles. no one knew if it was just hers or a mix of bower's as well.

"your hand," she said to the girl.

"it's fine. been worse," she simply stated.

"alright i say we all head to town center. there we can clean jupiter up and talk about what the fuck just happened," eddie spoke fast. the losers nodded and went off.