oo5

i walked out the uris' house and saw bill sitting in the sidewalk by his bike. "hey you ready to go?" i asked him. he jumped a little and nodded. i grabbed my bag and slung it across my shoulder whilst flipping my board so i could get on. bill took 'silver', as he called his bike, and got on the seat. "let's get to the famous castle denbrough!" i said pushing off the ground and down the street.

"w-wait up!" he called quickly following behind me.

POV switch bill

i was with jupiter and her hair whipped behind her as she rode down the street. "a-a-alright-t we're gonna t-turn here," i pointed to the street just barely ahead of us. she made a quick motion and was soon on my street. i rode ahead of her toward my house. pulling into the driveway i laid my bike on the grass behind my house.

"can i bring my board inside?" she asked me, pulling into the driveway beside me.

"o-oh of course," walking up to my door as i unlocked it i yelled, "mom! i'm h-home and i hav-v-ve a friend sleeping over," jay appeared next to me and up at me, because i am a couple inches taller than her.

"okay. dinner is on the stove if you need it," she said from what sounded like the dining room.

"a-alright," i grabbed jay's hand and guided her upstairs to my room. she had been here before with rosie, but had never really been here for more than a couple minutes to pick her up and drop her off.

"wow," she looked around as she saw all my drawings and my open notebook. "you're like really good," she flipped through some random, old sketchbook while i cleaned my room a bit. "like holy shit! this one is so accurate!" she said holding up a drawing of beverly.

"s-shit. i c-c-c-c-can expl-la-lain t-t-th-that," i said setting down all the clothes i was holding, rushing over to take the book.

"don't worry, i won't tell," i looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"r-really?" i said in a harsher tone than i meant.

"yeah! friends don't do shit like that," once she said that word my face picked up into a smile. friend. "what?" she asked clueless.

"we're friends?"

"of course! i m-mean if you want to be?" she glanced at her feet.

"i would like t-that," i said smiling.

"here why don't we even it out?" i furrowed my eyebrows as she dug into her bag and pulled out a sketchbook i hadn't seen before. "look. i have all the pages numbered. find 3, 16, 32, or even 37."

the notebook was soon in my hands as jay placed it in my hands. i opened it up to page 1. "a-are you s-s-sure?" i asked as i looked down at her bitting her lip. she nodded her head.

i looked at page 3 and saw a drawing of...

stan? i looked over at her begging with my eyes for her to explain. "i might have the tiniest crush on stanley..." she looked down at the floor. "for 2 years..."

i gaped my mouth open at her resent confession. jupiter had a crush on stan? "stan? stanley uris?" she nodded her head, "our stanley uris? the noodle head?" she pursed her lips. "bird boy uris? jew uris?" she went and turned around and walked to my bed and face planted.

"ughhh," jay grunted into the sheets. "i shouldn't have said that. ughhhh!"

"n-no! i'm sorry i j-just-" i stopped myself from saying anything else to make her even more upset. "h-here," i held out my pinky and put it in the air.

"what are you doing?" she looked at me in confusion.

"it's a pinky promise. y-you can't ever b-b-break a pinky promise," she raised her eyebrows in suspicion.

"alright... promise?" she held out her pinky and i took it.

"promise," we both smiled and laughed.

"hey you got a tape player?" she smirked at me.

POV switch 3rd

"alright t-that was p-p-pr-pretty awesome i have to admit," bill told jay after she finished they lip syncing rendition of  'i love rock 'n roll'.

"what can i say! i am the lip syncing master! way better than you!" she said putting down her hairbrush.

"in m-m-my defense," he paused and looked her dead in the eyes. "i'm not a music loser like you!" he sprinted out of the room after he said this her jaw dropped.

"you are so dead bill!" she took off after him to find him in the kitchen trying to hide behind the trash can. "ugh where did he go?" she said well knowing that he was right in front of her. "i guess i'll just have to eat all the ice cream myself," she grabbed the freezer door and opened it.

"h-hey no fair music loser!" he stood up behind her and towered over her small figure. she smiled and laughed innocently. suddenly, she took off and slid on the hardwood with her socks in her pjs. "really? r-risky b-b-bu-business?" he rolled his eyes at her antics.

"best believe it billy boy. all the greats know risky business is the shit. thinking of dressing up as him for halloween," she said walking backwards up the stairs.

"s-sure," he followed her up the stairs.

"bill?"

the voice rung out in his house. it was familiar. they knew it. they knew who it was from. "bill. help my please! please!" georgie's voice called out.

"jay! help we're going to float!" rosie's voice was heard by the two older kids.

"shit rose? where are you?" jupiter sprung into action and dropped the ice cream on the stairs.

"the cellar!" both voices sounded. bill and jay rushed to his cellar and saw the door was open slightly. they looked at each other and jay felt her hand graze bill's. she quickly interlocked their fingers which made bill blush a bit.

she lead the charge and went down to see what was really happening. bill slowly followed her down the eerie steps into a very dark room.

"g-georgie?" bill laid eyes on his little brother for the first time in months.

"bill! come with us!" he said reaching a hand out to jupiter and him. bill glanced and saw his other arm was gone.

"jay! please! you have to come! it said you could float if you want!" she said in a cheerful tone.

"who rosie posie?" she said calmly.

"pennywise! pennywise the dancing clown!" she smiled and giggled into georgie's ripped off shoulder.

"you'll float too! you'll float too!" the said in unison cheery at first. "you'll float too!" their voices sounded off and darker. jupiter looked around and saw it, slowly getting out of the water.

"bill," she whispered. he was in a trance that it had put over him using his poor little brother. that bitch, she thought as she saw what was unfolding in front of her. "bill we have to go," he still looked at what he thought was georgie. "bill i'm serious. we have to go now!" pennywise started spazzing in the water and ran toward them. jay pulled on bill and they rushed up the stairs.

"georgie..." he said reaching for the cellar door.

"bill no!" she grabbed him and pulled him away from the door. "come here," she whispered in his ear. going up to his room they were hand in hand. as soon as the boy sat on the mattress he let out a long sob. she pulled him into a tight hug and let his tears soak her shirt. they laid down on his bed and he placed his face in the crook of her neck. he stayed with his arms around her torso, and hers around his shoulders, all night and he fell asleep crying while jay held him ever so tightly while whispered things like, 'it's okay now,' or, 'i've got you. you're safe," as slowly she drifted off feeling two eyes in her in the shadows.

A/N
sorry this was such a short chapter. i'm loving bill and y/n friendshippp and i'm so excited to write the next chapter! alright hugs!

xx quinn