Chapter 2

Hello everyone.

This is the update.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue.

Someone came there and sat with her.

She exclaimed, "Arvind, please leave me alone."

He said, "Come on Bhabi, I just thought to make you happy since the day you got married to Bhai, you have never smiled or laughed, you're always dull!"

She looked at him and replied, "So sweet Arvind, I never knew that I have a cute Devar, who cares for me."

He smiled.

She continued, "When will he come back here from the Europe Tour?"

He replied, "Bhabi, Bhai will come next week on Monday."

She nodded and Kavita came to them.

Arvind said, "Mom, look at bhabi, she's always dull, why?"

She replied, "I don't know Arvind."

Ananya exclaimed, "Maa and Arvind please leave me alone."

They left from there and She opened her phone and looked at the call lists and saw 2 missed calls from Veer. She smiled and called him.

He said, "Di, Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

She replied, "I'm sorry, I was talking to Maa and Arvind."

He continued, "Di, I'm coming back to Mumbai, my studies are over."

She got excited and replied, "Okay, When you will talk to mom inform her that I'm fine and that there's no need to worry for me."

He said, "Di, Ishu is also coming back, hope you're fine with it."

She replied, "Why should I be angry? She's my sister."

He disconnected the phone call.

She said(to herself), "Ishita, You've been a bad step-sister for me, I've always loved you but you and mom, have always given me a horrible childhood." 

Arvind came and exclaimed, "Sorry Bhabi, just came to give an information."

She nodded and he continued, "Bhai is coming with Shanaya."

She got up from the bench and was happy.

She replied, "Shanaya is coming are you serious?"

He nodded and both of them came in.

She continued, "Arvind, where is Papa?"

He replied, "Papa will come back from work at 7pm Bhabi."

Ananya went to her room and she was finding something when she saw his photo.

She started weeping and said, "I hate you."

She tore it and threw it.

She sat on the floor and exclaimed, "Lord! Can you here me? Why did you give me such a life? Answer me. At least, you gave me a good husband that cares for me but I wish my lover was like that but it can't happen! Lord, today you have to answer my questions."

She was still crying and laid there and slept. Arvind knocked the door but she had no response. She closed her ears because of the sound.

He said, "Bhabi, Papa is here."

After saying that he left downstairs. She heard that and did not go anywhere, she was just there sleeping on the floor.

Your Writer,
JB.