Chapter 17

Hello people!! Can u guys suggest on whether should I give a character to Gautham or should I leave it like that???

Please vote and comment.

You may continue with the story.👇

She continued, "That Gautham told me something that day, that's why I committed suicide, I'm really scared." Anand replied, "Okay so, what does Gautham want now?" Ananya said, "He wants me to meet him at 4th street at 4pm to tell me something." Anand nodded and replied, "Okay Ananya, I'll talk to you later, I've work to do." Anand left from there to his office.

Ananya thought, "let me clean papa's library, it became so long, there might be cobwebs with spiders."

She took a broom and a key with her. She opened the door of Sachin's library(Sachin's library is his office, he spends his time there).

When she was cleaning the cobwebs, she saw a letter on Sachin's table. She started reading it.

Dear Gautham,

Ananya was shocked and thought, "How is Papa and Gautham related? Gautham told me that he was Papa's customer and they had an agreement which Papa could not fulfil on time that's why he's behind our property or was he lying? Is there something more?"

She broke her thoughts and continued reading the letter.

                   Hope you're fine beta, how's Preeti? I know that your really angry with me coz I didn't reply to your letters which you've been sending to me. Gautham, I can't see Ananya's tears what will I say to her? Everything is my fault. Beta, will you do me a favor? When I die take care of Anand and Ananya, it became so long since I've seen you, come meet me. Lastly, tell Preeti that I'm fine otherwise she'll be bothering you anyways, how is your father? I heard that he came back from Dubai. Okay Gautham, please come and meet me, I'll wait for you.
                                                          Yours faithfully,
                                                               Sachin.

Ananya said(to herself), "Why is Papa blaming himself because of me? Was he there with Krish? I'm not understanding anything."

Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind. She turned and saw Gautham. She pushed him away and exclaimed, "How dare you touched me? Leave me alone, do you get that?"

Gautham replied, "Oh so, you read that letter okay." She continued, "How are you and Papa related? Tell me the truth, Gautham."

He came closer to her and she was moving backwards until she hit the wall.

Gautham said, "I've no mood to tell you that anyways, I told you that we have to meet at 4pm let's just postpone it, I've lots of work to do." Ananya nodded and replied, "Please, don't come closer I'm married."

Gautham continued, "You know what? You're so cute when you say that babes! Oops, you told me not to call you babes but it's okay I've permission from you." She replied, "When did I grant you permission?" Gautham said, "you gave it, you don't remember? Just kidding babes!"

Ananya got angry and Gautham exclaimed in her ears,"let me give you a hint, Sachin Vihari worked as a lawyer, I hope you know that but he had a company named ESonic. Now, find our relation by the way, it's not only me and Papa, we have also a third partner." After saying that, he left from there.

Ananya thought, "papa had a company? I can't believe it, does Maa knows about it? And what about Anand?"

Ananya locked Sachin's Library and came downstairs to Kavita. She said, "Maa, does Papa have a company? Apart from the lawyer." Kavita replied, "No Anu, but why are you asking me this question?" She continued, "Nothing Maa, where is Arvind?" Kavita replied, "He's gone out with your sister, Ishita."

Ananya thought, "Shit! Anand would be busy with his work. I've got an Idea, let me talk to Anand as in Vishnu the one who chats then let's see whether Anand would reply me."

Text
She sent: Hi Vishnu, are you busy?

Meanwhile, Ananya went to the kitchen and was talking to the servant. After few minutes, a message popped up and she smiled.

Text
He sent: Yes, I'm busy tell me what is it?
She said: Do you know something about Sachin Vihari?
He sent: Yes, he's a lawyer, Anand's father and your father-in-law.
She continued: Stop joking, does he have a company apart from the lawyer?
He sent: yes, he has its called ESonic why?
She was shocked and said: But I asked Maa and she told me no how comes that you know about it?
He sent: I found it secretly.
She continued: Anyways, who owns that company?
He sent: Of course Sachin Why are you asking such stupid questions?

She thought, "oh! So no one knows that Papa, Gautham and someone(three of them) owns the company."

Text
She said: Thanks Vishnu, I'll talk to you later.
He sent: ☺☺

That time, she remembered a flashback.

Flashback
Ananya exclaimed, "Papa, what are these documents?" Sachin replied, "Anu, don't check the documents."

In that document she saw something written about ESonic.

She continued, "Papa, What is ESonic?" Sachin got worried and replied, "Nothing Anu, it's just a case."

Flashback over

Ananya said(to herself), "But where are those documents? Let me go and check Papa's library."

This is it for today!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!! Thank you so much for your support!!!👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

Your writer,
JB.