Chapter 6

The guy called Ananya and she was angry but did not pick up.

Text
He messaged: How is Sachin?
She replied: He is fine, thank you.
He sent:😊😊😊
She said: He had an attack, I don't know but I'm really scared.
The guy messaged: Anu, don't worry, I'll always be there for you.

Ananya started weeping and Kavita controlled her. Everyone left the room except Ananya. Sachin's fingers were moving and called Ananya. She went to him and said, "Papa, you and Anand only know about my past life and now, how did this happen?" Sachin was trying to say something but Ananya couldn't hear. Arvind came in and exclaimed, "Bhabi, bhai will reach Mumbai airport within few hours, he'll come here with Shanaya." Ananya nodded.

Text
The guy messaged: Anu, go to the reception and tell her your name she'll give you something.

She went to the reception and said, "Excuse me, my name is Ananya." The receptionist gave her an album. Ananya opened and saw her pictures everywhere.

Text
She sent: You took this photos? Thank you.
He replied: Yap, you're welcome Anything for you, Anu.

Ananya smiled broadly after so long and Kavita saw that and was happy. Kavita said to Arvind, "After so long, Anu smiled." Arvind nodded and went to Ananya. Arvind exclaimed, "Bhabi, should I report to police that a guy is behind you?" Ananya said, "No Arvind, just find out who he is." Arvind nodded and looked at her. The guy called Ananya and she picked up. He said, "You were waiting for my call?" She replied, "No, you're day dreaming, Papa is trying to tell me something but I can't hear I don't know what to do." The guy exclaimed, "Anu, I guess I should come there, I'll come in few minutes." She said, "by the way, what's your name?" He replied, "Why do you want to know my name? I'll not tell you, Anu sorry." Ananya continued, "Arvind and Maa will see you." The guy replied, "I don't care, I just care about you." Those words felt in Ananya's heart and she smiled. Kavita came in between and exclaimed, "Anu, Anand and Shanaya are here." Ananya nodded and said, "I'll call you later, you don't need to come, Anand and Shanaya are here."

So guys, I hope you have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! I know that I'm not a good writer but please do bear with my grammar and description!! Are you guys excited? Anand is here finally!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! And please tell me what should I do to improve on my writing or on the story!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need it!!!

Soon you guys will know who is the guy that is loves Ananya and of course, Anand and Ananya will have a love story and also, I'll write the flashback how Anand and Ananya met and stuffs like that!!!

Your Writer,
JB.