Chapter 9

On the way, she banged someone. She exclaimed, "I'm sorry." Anand turned and saw Ananya. Ananya said, "I'm sorry, Anand I didn't see you." He nodded. She held her hand on his and Anand looked at her. He smiled while looking at her. Suddenly, there was a person that was running and the person banged on Ananya and she fell on Anand. They have an eye lock and tu jaane na plays.

Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe
Yaara bata na paaye
Baatein dilon ki dekhon zuban ki ankhe tujhe samjhayen
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na

Anand said, "Ananya, you're so pretty, I just want to get lost in you." Ananya did not say anything. She exclaimed, "Anand, please let me go and get up." Anand left his hold on her and she slowly fell on his chest and Anand felt a sudden shock. Anand smiled and said, "See Ananya, look how God wants us to be together." Ananya and Anand have an eye lock. Ananya gets lost in him and Anand was going to give her a peck. Shanaya saw them and smiled. Ananya gets up and goes to Sachin's room. Sachin moves his fingers and she comes to him. Sachin tells her something But Ananya couldn't hear him. She said, "Papa! What are you telling me, I can't hear anything." Sachin was struggling to tell her but couldn't. Suddenly, the heartbeat machine stopped working and Sachin was dead. Ananya started shouting, "Papa!" Everyone gathered there. Kavita was weeping. The doctor exclaimed, "He's no more." Everyone were weeping. Ananya thought, "I know that Papa wanted to tell me something and I couldn't hear, what would it be?" Anand said, "Ananya, don't you want to meet Ishita and your mom?" She replied, "But Papa!" Anand continued, "Don't worry, I'll handle but come back soon Mumma needs you." Ananya nodded. She left the hospital. Arvind came behind her and said, "Bhabi, I'm also coming with you." Ananya replied, "I'm not going anywhere, Papa has kicked the bucket then how can I leave? I considered him as my own father." Arvind nodded.

So, this is it for today!!I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Sorry for the short update actually I had to go outside with friends!!! Thank you for your support and I'll always need them!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!💯💯💪💪

Your writer,
JB.