Chapter 12

Ananya nodded. She continued, "Gautham, give me some time, I have to discuss with everyone but not sooner, you know very well that Papa just died." He replied, "Okay babes, I trust you and I'll give you time." Ananya came outside and said, "Arvind, let's go." Arvind exclaimed, "Bhabi, what did the doctor say?" Ananya replied, "He was just talking about the causes of heart attack." Arvind nodded. Everyone left the hospital and went home. Anand and Ananya was in their room. Anand said, "Ananya, I brought for you something from UK." Ananya replied, "Why? I don't need anything." Anand gave her a gift. She opened it and saw that it was an album. Anand said, "It's our photos, I don't know whether you'll like it." She saw all the photos and smiled. Anand exclaimed, "By the way, when I was in UK, you wanted to tell me something isn't it?" Ananya said, "Oh! That's nothing, I was just missing you." Anand nodded. Ananya remembered Gautham's words and she got scared. Ananya continued, "Anand, Papa had a customer Gautham, do you know anything about him?" Anand replied, "No, what happened?" Ananya said, "Gautham had talked to me in the hospital concerning about a signed official document regarding Papa's property between Papa and him, also, Gautham told me that we have to vacate this house in few weeks." Anand exclaimed, "Did Papa tell you anything about him? " Ananya replied, "No, I don't remember." Anand nodded. A message popped up in Ananya's phone. Ananya looked at it.

Text
The guy wrote: Jaan, the one who wore the coat of the doctor is Gautham isn't it?
She sent:☺☺
He wrote: Jaan, he's your father-in-law's customer and I heard him and you talking about the property and that signed documents in the hospital, don't worry, nothing will happen to you.
She wrote: Who are you? I don't even know you and yet, you are doing everything for me. Cant you tell me your name?
The guy wrote: Jaan, I'm Vishnu, I love you then how can I see you dull?

Anand came out from the bathroom and said, "Who are you chatting with?" Ananya gulped her saliva and replied, "I was talking to Sanjana." Anand nodded and continued, "What is she going, nowadays?" She replied, "She's a bank manager." Anand said, "Today at 5pm, we have to visit Vishnu Vihari." Ananya got shocked by the name and exclaimed, "What did you say? Vishnu?" Anand replied, "Ananya, Vishnu is my cousin, he's here in Mumbai, Mumma told me that we should visit him." Ananya said, "What does he do?" Anand replied, "He's the director of Shinwa Group of Companies, he's rich." Ananya nodded and thought, "Is he that Vishnu who sends me messages and loves me?"

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Sorry guys for late update but I can only update the chapters on Saturday, my school has opened so I'm in yr 13 and I have lots of work to do!!! I hope you guys can understand!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!love you guys!?!🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪💪💯💯

Your writer,
JB.