Chapter 5

She said, "Your returning next week, Arvind told me." The guy listened to her as he was doing some work and he turned, it was Anand.

" The guy listened to her as he was doing some work and he turned, it was Anand

Anand replied, "Okay, Shanaya is also coming with me." Ananya exclaimed, "I know just come back fast, I'm really scared." Anand said, "What happened?" She replied, "I'll tell you but please come back I'll be waiting for you." She disconnected the phone call. She came downstairs. Kavita exclaimed, "Anu, where are you going?" Ananya said, "Maa, just going to town I'll come back." Kavita nodded. She left the house and walked. On the way, the guy appeared with his face covered. She said, "I told you to leave me, I'm married get that point." The guy exclaimed, "Anu, where are you going?" She replied, "its none of your business." The guy got angry and pulled her closer and said, "Anu, I know that your married if you don't love me its fine but think do you love Anand?" Ananya thought for a while and replied, "Of course I do." The guy exclaimed, "No you don't, Anu instead Anand loves you a lot." Ananya was shook and said, "who are you? How do you know a lot about me? How do you read my mind and heart?" The guy replied, "I'm not gonna tell you everything but as I told you the day when you'll know me will be the day you'll start loving life." Ananya exclaimed, "Can you answer my question?" The guy replied, "I'll try." She continued, "Why did God do this to me that Lord took my lover from me? Am I that bad?" The guy said, "Anu, God does this because of a good reason don't say that your a bad woman, you can't be." That time, Ananya's phone rang and she saw it was 'Maa'. She picked up and said, "Maa, I'm outside." Kavita replied, "Anu, can you come to Diana Hospital?" Ananya said, "Maa, what happened?" Kavita replied, "Sachin is in a critical condition." Ananya disconnected the phone and exclaimed, "I've to go, Papa is in hospital." The guy said, "Get in, I'll drop you." She nodded and got in. Ananya tried calling Anand but it was unreachable. They reached the hospital and she rushed inside. Ananya called Anand again and he picked up. She said, "Anand! Please come here fast Papa is in a critical condition." He replied, "Don't worry, Arvind had informed me I'll reach today by 7pm." Anand hunged up the phone. Ananya exclaimed, "Maa, what had happened?" Kavita said, "I don't know, I just saw him falling from his chair and now, the doctor told me that it was an attack." Ananya was shocked. The guy called Ananya and she was angry but did not pick up.

Sorry for the late update of the chapter and now finally ANAND is coming!!! I'm really excited and hope you guys also will!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story!! Love you guys as always!!!💯💪💪💪