Chapter 8

Anand left from there and Ananya was still there weeping. Suddenly, a message popped up and she smiled.

Text
He wrote: Anu, I'm coming there.

Ananya wiped her tears and the guy came there. She said, "What do you want?" He replied, "I'll never meet you, we'll just chat that's it, Anu." Ananya exclaimed, "I wish Krish could never come in my life, then my life would have been amazing." The guy did not say anything instead he looked at her. On the other hand, Veer came to the hospital. Shanaya saw him and said, "Excuse me!" Veer turned towards her. Veer exclaimed, "What is it?" Shanaya said, "How are you?" Veer replied, "I'm fine, by the way, I wanted to talk to Ananya." Shanaya continued, "I'm Anand's sister Shanaya." Veer replied, "I'm Veer Ananya's brother." Shanaya said, "She might be in the terrace." He nodded and went there. Veer shouted, "Di!" Ananya exclaimed, "Stop looking at me and go away, my brother, Veer is here." The guy left. Veer came and said, "Di! Ishita came home, don't you want to meet her?" She replied, "No Veer, I can't meet her, you know that very well." Veer exclaimed, "Di, please forget about it and meet her, for me at least, please." Ananya said, "Fine Veer, I'll come tomorrow in the afternoon." Veer hugged her. She continued, "How is mom? Is she well?" He replied, "Maa is fine, don't worry, di but she really misses you, maa loves you a lot, di just because of Ishita you hate her." She said, "Veer please, she's not our Maa, I hate her." Veer replied, "Di, what is her fault? Just that she's our step-mother, she loves us a lot more than her own daughter, Ishita." Ananya got angry and slapped him and Veer left. Ananya sat there and said, "Maa, I wish you were here, Veer and I really need you,  I don't know why Papa married another woman, he loved you a lot." She got up and went downstairs. On the way, she banged someone. She exclaimed, "I'm sorry."

So, this is it for today, hope you liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!!

Please vote and comment on my story!!! I really need your views about this story on whether I should continue with this or not!!!

Love you guys and do support me always and thank you so much for everything!!!

I'm posting a promo of this story, I hope you'll like it!!!

Your writer,
JB.