Chapter 15

That time, Gautham enters the house and shouted, "Babes! Where are you?" Ananya said, "Anand, Gautham is here." They broke the hug. Anand cupped her face and exclaimed, "Ananya, don't worry I'm there."

Kavita said, "Who are you and what do you want?" Gautham replied, "Where's Babes? I mean your daughter-in-law."

Ananya comes there and gets scared seeing Gautham. He said, "Babes, I want to talk to you privately." Ananya takes him to the garden.

Ananya exclaimed, "Gautham, I told Anand about it, I didn't tell ma and others, please give me time." Gautham said, "okay but you'll have to vacate this house after 2 weeks, that's the only time you get." She nodded.

He continued, "By the way, you look hot in this dress, babes." She replied, "Gautham please, stop calling me babes, I hate it." Gautham said, "No babes! I've only called you babes not any other girl, Krish used to talk about you always." Ananya was shook.

He continued, "Don't you dare talk this matter to Anand, oh! I forgot to say something, when Krish met you for the first time and you fell in love with him, sorry to tell you this, that time krish wasn't a Virgin and you were a virgin."

Ananya was shattered and said, "So, before meeting me, did he have sex with any other girl?" He replied, "Yeah he did, Krish married her and they have a child, don't say anything to Anand otherwise you'll know." Gautham leaves the house.

Ananya went to her room and locked herself in the bathroom. She said, "Why did I meet him? I hate myself for loving a devil! I was such a stupid b****! Ah, I wish I could have met Anand before Krish then I could have loved Anand, I know that Anand really loves me and I don't deserve it."

She wiped her tears and took a knife. She thought, "Should I end up my life? No, I shouldn't  it's against God's will but I've no mission in my life, I'm lost and destroyed." Ananya thought for do long. She cuts her wrist and blood was dripping on the floor. She fainted and closed her eyes.

Anand came to the room and shouted, "Ananya! Where are you?" He saw that the bathroom door was locked and so, he kicked the door hardly and it opened. He saw Ananya on the floor with a pool of blood.

He started weeping and said, "Ananya, what did you do? Why did you leave me alone?" Anand took her to the hospital.

The doctor exclaimed, "Anand, she's out of danger, you can meet her." Anand went in and shouted, "Ananya, why did you do this?" Ananya replied, "Sorry Anand, I can't tell you otherwise all of us have to bear the consequences."

Anand sat near her and Ananya hugged him. Gautham called and she picked up. He said, "That's now my babes! You didn't tell Anand, don't even dare to tell him, I can watch you." She disconnected the phone call.

Anand said, "Who was it Ananya?" She replied, "Sanjana."  Anand smiled and thought, "She's lying, who would it be? I need to find out."

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!!Thank you so much for your support!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!! 🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍

Your writer,
JB.