Chapter 4

Kavita saw her and said, "Anu! What are you doing here?" Ananya had no reply and she thought, "I don't even know him, why does he love me? Who is he? Do I know him? Those eyes are really familiar but I don't remember, where did I see him?" Ananya had lots of questions in her mind. Kavita continued, "Anu, are you listening to me?" She nodded. Suddenly, there was a phone call and Ananya rushed to her room. She saw that it was an unknown number and picked up. She said, "Hello! Who's this?" The guy replied, "its me, who loves you a lot this is my number I'll always call you and message you." He disconnected the phone call. Ananya thought, "Should I delete this number?" She saved it to contacts and wrote 'Anonymous'. Ananya went to Sachin's room. Ananya said, "Papa, I'm sorry yesterday Arvind told me that you came but I didn't come to meet you." Sachin replied, "Anu, it's okay your my daughter." She smiled and hugged him. Ananya's phone beeped and she saw that it was a message from Anonymous. She went to her room and opened the message.

Text
He wrote: Hi Jaan!!

Ananya did not reply anything and left the phone there and went downstairs. Arvind exclaimed, "Bhabi, good morning." Ananya said, "Morning!" Her phone started ringing but she did not pick up. Arvind continued, "Bhabi, your phone is ringing in your room." Ananya said, "Arvind, I want to talk to you." He nodded and she told him everything. Arvind exclaimed, "So, it's him?" She nodded. Ananya said, "Arvind, please help me, I want to know who is that." Arvind replied, "Okay Bhabi but at least pick up let's go." They went to her room. Ananya saw 5 missed calls from Anonymous. He called again and she picked up and kept it in speaker mode. He said, "Anu, why didn't you pick up?" Ananya replied, "I don't want to." The guy laughed and exclaimed, "Anu, that's why I love you, do you know that you stole my heart?" Ananya said, "I hate you, make sure you don't call me or message me do you get that?" She disconnected the call. Arvind exclaimed, "Don't worry Bhabi, I'll find out." He left the room and the guy messaged.

Text
He wrote: I know that Arvind was there.

Ananya was shook and replied.

Text
She wrote: I'm really scared of you please leave me alone.
He wrote: Anu, I'm always there for you.

Ananya sat on the bed and remembered her memories with Krish. Suddenly, there was a phone call and she picked up. She said, "Your returning next week, Arvind told me."

PS: I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Sorry for late post actually I had guests and I was busy with my works!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!💪💪💪💯💯💯