Chapter 19

Hey everyone.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue.

She was shocked.

Gautham exclaimed, "Babes! We're sorry but you'll have to answer this question do you want to take up Sachin's position?"

Ananya remembered a flashback.

Ananya was in Sachin's office.

She exclaimed, "Papa, Who's Gautham? You have a letter from him."

Sachin replied, "Anu, I can't tell you, it's private."

She continued, "Okay Papa, you don't trust me, isn't it?"

He replied, "Anu, I share with you everything coz you are my best friend, but please don't say this to anyone, I'll tell you, Gautham is my son."

Ananya was shocked.

He said, "It's true, he's my son but it's not of Kavita, I had a relationship with a woman named Pooja, we didn't marry but she was pregnant, so, Gautham's needs and wants of course I'll have to take care of him, he's my son."

She smiled and hugged him.

Sachin broke the hug and Ananya replied, "Proud of you Papa, that you took care of your son."

Sachin nodded and she left from there.

Flashback over.

Gautham continued, "Ananya!"

She came to her senses and replied, "Gautham, promise me that you'll help me in everything that I do, because I remembered that Papa told me about you and that how are you related to him, I trust you Gautham and thank you for always being there for Papa."

Gautham smiled and whispered something in her ears.

She couldn't believe and and replied, "How do you know that?"

Gautham said, "I saw it with my own eyes but I couldn't do anything."

She replied, "Okay, I agree to join Esonic but what about the profit terms?"

Gautham smiled and continued, "It's the same 50-30-20 and you have 50% and Krish 20%."

She nodded and they walked.

________

Anand asked, "Mumma, where is Ananya?"

Kavita replied, "She went outside just a few minutes ago."

Anand thought, "where did she go? And that without informing me?"

________

Gautham exclaimed, "We have to go to Krish for the document to rewrite everything, the profit percentage remains but the partners name should change."

Ananya replied, "Okay, I'm coming with you."

They reached Krish's house and rang the bell.

Krish opened the door and was shocked to see Ananya with Gautham.

Ananya couldn't control her tears and she was weeping.