Chapter 24

Hey guys!

Long time I know but I'm really sorry I was damn busy all these 2 months I had almost 20 books to judge and I'm a free bird now.

So, please vote and comment.

And here's the update.

You may continue.

Ishita continued, "You killed my mom Ananya."

Ananya said, "I'm sorry Mom, I never gave you a chance to explain I know that I've always given you troubles and I've never respected you, But today, I'm alone, why did you leave me alone, Mom? Have you ever thought about Ishita? What will she didn't without you? I've never considered you as my mom and that was my stupid mistake, I really regret it and what about Veer? Answer me mom."

Ananya was weeping and Ishita replied, "So, you didn't kill my mom?"

Ananya continued, "I didn't Ishita, she told me a secret and then passed away."

Ishita hugged her tightly.

Ishita exclaimed, "Di, please we need you I mean Veer and I, mom passed away and we don't have anyone."

Ananya broke the hug and replied, "Come with me, you'll stay with me and where's Veer?"

Ishita continued, "Di, he's gone out and doesn't know about mom."

That time, Veer comes and said, "Di, what are you doing here?"

She replied, "You and ishu are coming with me and you guys will stay there as well."

Veer continued, "But Di, What about Ma? Where's she?"

She replied, "Veer, she passed away."

Veer had teary eyes and Ananya hugged her siblings.

Gautham exclaimed, "Babes! No one is at home coz Kavita Aunty and Anand are at the hospital."

She replied, "I know Gautham but Shanaya and Arvind are with us so don't worry."

Ishita said, "Di, who's this guy?"

She replied, "Ishu, this is Gautham and he's my best friend."

Arvind exclaimed, "Bhabi, Gautham came to our house, isn't it? But that day he wasn't friendly, I clearly remember after he had left, Bhai took you to the hospital, yeah?"

She replied, "Yup, but now he's my friend and I'm sure that he won't hurt us."

There was a phone call for Ananya and she picked up.

She exclaimed, "Hello, who's this?"

Krish replied, "It's me Krish, I'm at the hospital and before I kill Anand and your mother-in-law, make sure you come quick."

She disconnected the phone call and said, "Arvind, take Ishita and Veer with you home, and Shanaya will accompany you, I can't come."

Arvind nodded and left with them.

Gautham said, "What happened, babes?"

She replied, "Krish's at the hospital, Ma and Anand are in danger."

They left to the hospital.

_________

Kavita exclaimed, "Please leave us alone, what did I do to you, Son? I'm your mother's age, please try to understand."

Krish replied, "shhh! I don't like voice well, you didn't do anything to me but your daughter-in-law Ananya knows me."

Kavita continued, "That's not possible, What's your relation with Anu?"