Chapter 13

Ananya thought, "Is he, that Vishnu who sends me messages and loves me?"

Anand said, "Ananya, what are you thinking about?" Ananya replied, "Nothing, Is he married?" Anand continued, "No, he's a bachelor, he came to Mumbai just a month ago." Ananya nodded.

Kavita came there and exclaimed, "Come downstairs, Vishnu is here." Anand replied, "Okay Mumma, if you want, take rest." Kavita nodded. They came downstairs. Vishnu turned.

This is Vishnu Vihari

This is Vishnu Vihari. He's the director of Shinwa Group of Companies. He's really rich. Cousin of Anand Vihari, Arvind Vihari and Shanaya Vihari.

Anand hugged Vishnu. Vishnu said, "Bhai, long time, How's everyone?" Anand replied, "Everyone is fine, Ananya doesn't know you and imagine, today Ananya and I were coming to your house."

Vishnu continued, "Where is Bhabi?" Ananya came there and saw Vishnu. Vishnu said, "Oh God! Bhabi your so pretty, how lucky is Bhai."

Ananya got angry but Anand held her hand and Ananya looked at him.

Arvind exclaimed, "Hi Vishnu! Bhabi, I got know." Ananya said, "What?" Arvind couldn't say anything in front of anyone. Arvind continued, "You gave me a work to do and I completed."

Ananya got what Arvind was talking about and nodded. Anand said, "What work?" Ananya replied, "I had given him a work to clean the storeroom." Vishnu and Anand laughed. Arvind came closer to her and said, "Bhabi, I found him." Ananya exclaimed, "I know, he's Vishnu, the guy told me today he's name." Arvind replied, "No Bhabi its ........." That time, Ananya stopped him and said, "Arvind, he's Vishnu don't tell me anything your wrong."

Karishma came with Veer and Ishita to Sachin's house. Veer said, "Di, how is everyone?" Ananya replied, "They are fine, Veer." Arvind saw Ishita and exclaimed, "Excuse me, Who are you?" She replied, "I'm Ishita, Karishma's daughter." Arvind smiled at her and Ishita blushed. Anand said, "Ma, you shouldn't have come, I was sending Ananya tomorrow in your house."

Karishma exclaimed, "Anand, I know that Sachin kicked the bucket then she won't come that's why I had to come here." Anand nodded.

Shanaya came downstairs and Veer saw her. Shanaya said, "Hi Aunty!" Karishma smiled at her. Veer exclaimed, "Shanaya what's up? How's UK? Just kidding, I know that you're father passed away and I'm not supposed to ask you those questions." Shanaya said, "At least you understood not like others who are mean." After saying that, Shanaya looked at Ishita angrily.

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys liked the chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Thanks for your votes!!!! Thank you so much for your support!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!!!🙏🙏💯💯💯💯

Your writer,
JB.