Chapter 22

Hey guys.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

Happy Independence Day.

You may continue.

Next Day

Kavita came to Ananya and exclaimed, "Get up Anu, I'll be here in the hospital, go home and freshen up."

She woke up and replied, "Okay Ma, actually I've to go somewhere, it's really important."

Kavita nodded and smiled.  Ananya left from there.

_______

Krish thought, "Ananya told me that she won't kill me instead blackmail me but how? Maybe since she has the power in Esonic so, she can dismiss me but I'll kill her."

Priya said, "Krish, your breakfast is ready."

Krish replied, "Okay, But can I ask you a question?"

She nodded and he continued, "How did you fall in love with me while you knew that I cheated Ananya?"

She replied, "I saw your sincerity in me and I knew that you won't betray me."

He smiled.

______

Ananya took a shower and changed her clothes Gautham.

He picked up and exclaimed, "I'm outside babes!"

She replied, "Okay"

She disconnected the phone call and went outside.

Ananya saw Gautham and said, "Now let's go to Krish's house."

He replied, "As your order, Princess!"

She laughed hardly and got in the car.

Gautham continued, "Btw, why do want to remove him from Esonic? Since he killed Anand, Krish should deserve better punishment than that."

She replied, "This is my first move for killing Anand then slowly I'll make the second move, don't worry."

He said, "Wow Babes! You're too good, I'll always support you and never leave you alone in a dangerous situation, my bhabi alias babes."

She nodded and smiled.

_____

Kavita exclaimed, "Anand, What was Anu talking to you about? Tell me the truth."

He replied, "Mumma, she was just telling me about my health, it was nothing else."

Kavita continued, "You're lying, Anand."

He replied, "Mumma, she was just talking abt her friend."

Kavita nodded.

Anand thought, "Thank God! Mumma didn't ask me more questions but I have a question for Ananya, How did she and Gautham become friends? Coz she hated Gautham."