Chapter 21

Hello people.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue.

Veer calls Shanaya and she picks up.

She exclaimed, "What do you want, Veer?"

He replied, "I heard that Di came to know about Arvind and Ishita, but what about us?"

She continued, "If you have guts talk to Bhai about our relationship."

He replied, "I don't know what will Anand say but I'll convince him, don't worry."

She said, "Love you Veer, Goodnight!"

He replied, "Goodnight to you as well, love you too, Shanaya."

She disconnected the phone call.

______

Arvind and Ananya reached at James Hospital.

Arvind brought a stretcher and laid Anand on it. The stretcher git in the operation theatre.

Ananya was weeping and prayed, "Oh God! I've never loved Anand and when I started loving him, you're stealing him from me please save him! I'll be alone and he's the only one who have understood me, please save him God, I love him immensely, I'll never hurt him again God, I trust you and I always have faith in you but this time it's about my husband, a more dangerous situation, I still have my faith in you, I know that you'll save him, you took Krish away from me, I was broken but Anand's love brought me back to life but remember one thing, if you take Anand away as well, I'll be an atheist, I'll believe that there's no God, that's my promise."

She wiped her tears and waited.

After an hour, the doctor came out from the ICU and said, "He's out of danger but he's unconscious, it will at least take 2hrs for him to get his consciousness."

She replied, "Thank you, Doctor."

The doctor nodded and left from there.

She prayed, "Thank you God! Love you father, I'll always have faith in you."

She wiped her tears.

That time, Anand comes there with his family.

Kavita exclaimed, "How's Anand, Anu?"

Ananya replied, "His fine, Ma."

Kavita took a sigh of relief. They sat on a chair.

A call comes for Ananya. She sees it's Gautham and she picks it up.

Gautham said, "Babes! How's Anand? Tomorrow will you be able to come to my house? Or should I come to your house, I mean your husband's?"

She replied, "Anand is out of danger so, there's nothing to worry about, I'll come there, don't worry, it's really important."

Gautham continued, "Okay babes! Are you coming tomorrow to Esonic? Should I pick you up?"

She replied, "Yup, please pick me up Gautham."