Chapter 18

Hello people.

Hope you guys are well.

Please vote and comment.

Be safe and stay home, Covid 19 is everywhere so please stay safe.

You may continue.

Ananya said(to herself), "But where are those documents? Let me go and check in Papa's library."

Ananya went inside the library. She checked in the shelf and removed other documents.

She thought, "Where is that document? Did Gautham hid it? Ahh! Papa I need your help."

Ananya couldn't find the document and she opened Sachin's laptop.

That time, Anand came there and exclaimed, "Ananya, what are you doing in Pa's library?"

She was shocked and closed the laptop. She replied, "Nothing, I was cleaning here and I started missing him, so I just decided to open his laptop."

Anand came closer to her and continued, "You're lying Ananya, tell me the truth, what is it?"

She replied, "Anand, Gautham had come to this library, he said that he has some work to do so, I shouldn't come to the 4th street and that time, I finished reading Papa's letter so, he told me that you got this letter and he gave me a hint that Papa had a company apart from being a lawyer named Esonic and it's owned by three partners One is Papa, the second one is him but he didn't tell me the third partner's name and he left so, that's why I decided to open his laptop, read the letter Anand."

Anand read the letter and was shocked.

He said, "Now, what will you do?" She replied, "Do you know Papa's laptop's password?" He continued, "Nah, Pa never used to keep passwords, I don't know who did this." She replied, "It might be Gautham so that I can't reach him."

Anand nodded and smiled. They got out of the Library and went  to their room.

Anand went to the washroom and at that time, a message popped up for Ananya. She smiled and opened it.

Text
Anand(Vishnu):Jaan, why did you ask me that question about Esonic?
Ananya:Nothing, just like that, I got a letter from Papa's library.
Anand(Vishnu):Okay so,  what's your decision? Who am I to you? I told you that I love you and what about you?
Ananya smiled while reading that.
Ananya:🙂🙂
Anand(Vishnu):I need an answer.

Ananya had no response.

Text
Ananya: Bye, I'll chat with you later, I've an important work to do.

Anand came there and exclaimed, "Try to remember Ananya, Pa always shared his secrets with you." Anand left from there.

That time, Ananya remembers a flashback.

Flashback
Sachin was in his library. Ananya said, "Papa, that day oh saw you with a document of Esonic, what is it about? Don't lie to me."

Sachin was worried.

She continued, "Don't you trust me? I'll not tell anyone."

Those words moved him and he replied, "Anu, don't tell this to anyone, Esonic is my company actually my other two partners and I started this company, it's located just 2kms away from my court. I can't tell you who are the two partners, now regarding that document of Esonic, we three decided to change our percentage of profit that we receive because of that, three of us will have to agree on that and sign on that document, I'm sorry, I hid this from you."

Ananya said, "It's okay Papa and what about the document? Where did you put it?" He replied, "It's with one of my partners." She nodded and hugged him.
Flashback over

Ananya came downstairs and exclaimed, "Ma, I'm going outside." Kavita replied, "Okay but come back soon." She nodded and left the house.

Ananya thought, "Where is that Gautham's house? And the worst last is that I don't know who the third partner is."

Someone was following her and she noticed it.

She said, "whoever it is, can you please come here?"

Gautham came to her and replied, "What's up, babes?" She continued, "Where is the Esonic document, regarding the ownership? Is it with you or the third partner?"

He replied, "mmmh babes! You're really smart but the bad luck is that it's with the third partner and I won't tell you the name."

Ananya was angry with him.

She said, "How much percentage is your profit from Esonic?"

He replied, "I had 30% but since Sachin is dead, so the two of us will have to change that document or anyone from Sachin's family can take his position and guess what? In that document, Sachin wrote that when he passed away, my daughter, Ananya Vihari can take my position in Esonic or the two partners can change the profit terms if she says no to the agreement so,  what's your decision?"

Ananya was shocked and continued, "Gautham, did Papa truly signed with you an agreement relating to Vihari's property?

He replied, "First of all, I'm not his customer and Sachin does not have to pay debts to anyone but I have 5% share in Vihari's property."

She said, "okay, but why did Papa told you to take care of me and Anand after he dies in that letter?" He replied, "Sachin regrets with what he did to you babes! In fact the three of us, I can't hide this from you, the third partner is your ex lover Krish Malhotra."

She was shocked.

Your writer,
JB.