War Wounds

Neira tried to swallow around the hand crushing her neck. She tried and failed, her lips parting in an 'O' as she felt the icy creep of his body press into hers. He was snarling, the growl rumbling from his chest and into her body. It nipped at the heat on her skin, chasing it away like hounds on a hare's scent. It ebbed off of him in chilly waves, crashing into her, rolling the fire off her skin like droplets of water.

"The last time-" The words cut off in his mouth, the extended canines making it hard to form the words. "I killed-"

Neira could see black spots in the corners of her vision, grey splotches making the world appear blurry due to the lack of oxygen. She pulled air into her lungs, forcefully pulling the air down her throat a guttural gasp. "I-" she started, pressing her palms into his chest, "I am not her."

Judd ripped his hand away from her neck and she refused to let her legs give out from under her as she hit the floor. She shoved him, his back hitting the window behind him as she drew in a shaggy breath. With the distance between them, heat rushed up her legs, biting and tearing as it ravaged her. "You can't break me," she snarled, her shoulders bunching as she waited for his answering pounce.

He tilted his head back, eyes falling closed as he tried to gain some restraint, some control.

Over his shoulder, through the window, a dark shadow loomed just beyond the tree line. It hovered there, seeming to watch her, watch them... Maybe. She bared her teeth at it and it slipped away moments later. As if it had never been there at all.

Neira felt her hip pop out of its socket, the shift forcing itself on her body once again. She clenched her teeth, all thoughts of the shadows gone from her mind as pain crashed into her leg. She snarled at Judd, his head still tilted back against the window pane. "You fucking coward!" she half yelled at him. "Help me."

Judd's head rolled lazily to the side, his eyes catching hers.

Something about the look made a chill run up her spine, and not the good kind. Not the kind that made her feel relief but the kind that was followed by something dangerous. She cursed out in pain as her knee seemed to grind its inner bones together. "Judd," she tried choking around the single beat of his name, "plea-"

Neire felt her knee collide with the floor, the motion sending hot firey lashes of pain over her body.

Judd's fingers closed gently around the side of her neck, his thumb resting under her chin as he pushed her face up to look at him.

I'm sorry he mouthed silently before something came alive behind the dark copper of his eyes.

He had her on her feet in the next moment, his hand on her face pressing his mouth into hers. The other hand grabbed at her hip so hard she thought the pads of his fingers might pierce the skin. His kiss was devouring, demanding, consuming. It was unbridled power, dominating male, hungry for something.

His teeth bit into her lip, drawing blood into his mouth. The wolf instincts had taken the driver's seat and its only goal was to shred her body into tiny ribbons. He spun somehow, taking her off the floor and setting her on the counter with nothing but the crushing handle on her hip. Judd's teeth were nipping at her jaw, leaving bloody scrapes in their wake. His hand on her hip had moved to her waist, squeezing. Neira's hands moved to his shoulders, nails dragging lines down his skin.

The cool press of his body made her head roll back, giving Judd more access to her neck. She could feel his teeth dragging over her skin, her jugular, pulling blood to the surface. Neira was already naked, the charcoal shirt long gone and probably shredded to pieces by now after her many shifts. But Judd's jeans hung low on his hips.

It wasn't long until they hit the floor and he was pushing her legs apart. It happened so fast, stars burst behind her vision as he buried himself inside her. She could feel her body protesting, bucking at the quick assault. Judd's fingers dug into her tighs, his wolfish talons piercing the skin as he thrust deeper.

And just like that, everything melted away. The pain, the agonizing torment of the heat, even the shadow lingering in the doorway at Judd's back. All of it, every last bit faded away until it was just her and him and nothing else.

Bacon was what finally dragged her out of there, the dark hole her and Judd had curled up in. Her nose was attached to a string spun of the most delicious scent and pulled so tight she had no choice but to follow. She wasn't complaining.

Especially not when the biggest plate she had ever seen was piled with what seemed like a hundred of stips of perfectly crispy bacon. And beside that was a mound of waffles so high she could have made a couch out of them. And there was eggs and toast and what smelled like maple sausages somewhere.

How long had she been under with Judd? She couldn't remember a time when she was so hungry. It was like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

She was snarling before she even knew what she was doing. Moving towards the mounds of food like some kind of wild animal.

Someone had already knew what she would be like though because Landon put his hands in the air and stepped cautiously away from the stove. Neira eyed him, still snarling and bolted for the food. She had half a waffle shoved in her mouth and four pieces of bacon swallowed before something in her brain seemed to click.

And like a light, the human side of her self flicked on and the waffle fell out of her mouth. She locked eyes with Lincon, one second, two seconds. And then she scooped up the dropped waffle and shoved it back into her mouth. "How long?" she said messily around the food in her mouth. She stuffed another chunk of waffle in her mouth.

"Judging from the naked sprint you made the other day, about four days," Jaro said exasperated from a stretched out place on the couch.

"Four days!" Neira half yelled around her very stuffed face. Her eyes went wide and she looked down at the pile of bacon. No wonder she was so fucking hungry. She grabbed another handful of bacon.

"Which is a damn shame because I came out of it two days ago and have been bored to tears since," Sada snapped from on top of Aja's lap.

"Speak for yourself," Aja snapped, "you're exhausting."

Neira looked at them, looked at Jaro, Lincon and Landon with his hands still raised in the air. She swallowed a massive lump of food, paused for a moment to breathe and immediately shoved more in. Landon was staring at her, Lincon's eyes were wondering and so was everyone else's. Neira looked down at herself.

Naked, of course, but her entire body looked like it had been hit by a truck. Deep wounds were marked into her hips, dark hand shaped bruises were all over and the more she looked the worse it got. She glanced up, a flying shirt headed her way from Jaro's hand.

She pulled it over her head and kept eating.

A door slammed at the back of the cabin and everyone froze. Neira turned just enough to see Judd come around the corner. He'd slung jeans on, the button not even done up. His face was dark, an animalistic stare pinning Landon like an arrow on a target. Landon scuttled away, putting distance between him and Neira. Neira watched as his eyes shifted to her, taking in her bruised arms and legs, no doubt her swollen mouth.

He said nothing, just scooped her up and set her bare ass on the counter. Where he proceeded to stuff copious amounts of bacon into his own mouth while simultaneously handing her more food. No one said a word.

"How long," Judd snapped, tearing a bacon strip in half. He didn't look at any of them, just kept his eyes on the diminishing pile of food.

Sada was the one who answered, and Judd had frozen for a couple of seconds. Neira stopped chewing to watch his reaction.

It was like the last four days replayed in his copper eyes. Every brutal taking, every single time his body had overpowered hers, every single time he watched her cum with bone shattering force. Every nip and lick and second they had spent destroying each other and then licking the other's wounds. Four days.

Judd blinked.

He swallowed down the bacon. And then he looked at her. Really looked at her, studied her face, her rising chest, her beating heart.

You can't break me.