Chapter 1 : I'm Naruto Uzumaki

Chapter 1: I'm Naruto Uzumaki

The people of the Hidden Leaf Village were having a good time under the blazing sun. Laughter and singing could be heard in the streets of the village. Children were running around and people were walking in the streets with smiles on their face. They all greeted one another as they walked by.

While everyone was having a good time, there was a group of shinobi who seemed to be training rather than relaxing on this beautiful day.

A girl sat with her legs crossed in the middle of the healthy, green, training ground which was hidden away from the village. She had long white hair that was swaying in the cool wind. Her beautiful skin was glowing as the sunlight hit her.

She opened her eyes just in time as a purple haired boy's foot was about to make contact to the side of her face. She quickly grab his leg and toss him across the field. The impact of him hitting the tree causing the birds who were watching them to fly away.

The girl had a notebook in her hands which she would write in to communicate with people. Only one person had ever had the fortune to hear her voice.

'Kichiro you need to be more quiet and quicker.' she wrote in the book.

"How can I be quieter than that?!" He bursts out in frustration.

The purple haired boy whose name was Kichiro got up with a bit of difficulty and glared at the girl. She didn't flinch or seemed disturbed by the glares being sent by the boy. A boy with black hair and glowing red eyes came out of the forest.

"Well, you better learn how to or else when we go on an A rank mission we might get into trouble again and take more casualties," Eiji muttered walking towards the two.

"But how I'm I suppose to do so when Hanako has super hearing!" He cried out pulling on his hairs.

Eiji sighed at his older brother and wondered how he was even related to him. Eiji turned to look at Hanako who was looking at the forest like as if there was someone coming.

"Even if Hanako has amazing hearing. You will need to learn how to surpass it if not. What if the opponent has hearing like Hanako then we are in danger." Eiji said.

"But no one has hearing like Hanako!" He said in frustration but making sure no one could hear.

Hanako wrote again on her notebook.

'Come on. Try again.'

They were all part of a squad ∞ because of their amazing abilities. The Third Hokage had watched them over the years and took care of them as if they were his own, but there was one secret he never knew and will never find out about them.

Kichiro Hamasaki and Eiji Fukui were brothers from a small village which was destroyed years ago by cloud shinobi. Kichiro and Eiji were found by Itachi who at the time was taking care of Hanako. Each one of them found their goal in life with Itachi. Hanako, however, had one that differs from the 2 and must be the one to live among the 3. Itachi had made the 2 boy promised him that Hanako would never get injured no matter what. They all still remember that day when he had left them to their own.

Kichiro Fukui was the boy with purple hair and purple eyes which no one seemed to know how he had gotten it. Eiji Fukui was the boy with black hair and red eyes which Hanako enjoyed looking into. Hanako Uchiha was the girl with white long hair and innocent blue eyes that didn't shine anymore. She was the real prodigy that no one knew.

One day you will know Hanako's story but for now let's continue with the present.

"We know you're there," Eiji said realizing that there was actually someone watching now.