{23}

That hurts, moron. Y/n tells herself while holding her burning cheek in shook.

Yoongi stood up as soon as he saw the scene. Seeing Taehyungs hand on his sister, made his blood heat with rage. He walked up to Taehyung, punch him on his jawline, hard. He stumbled, losing his balance and stare at Yoongi.

"what the hell, Yoongi?" Taehyung said, grabbing his jawline while looking up at, Yoongi.

"you dare to harm her again, you won't ever see the light again, Kim." Taehyung couldn't believe Yoongi is against him. Taehyung didn't understand what was wrong with him. He realize Yoongi was acting weird these days when he meet his wife for the first time face to face.

"it's not her who can make decisions on her own, Yoongi." Taehyung glared back at Yoongi who was still holding his collar. While the others was shocked to this sudden action. Jungkook and Jin stood beside Yoongi.

"I think she is right. Just divorce already. she doesn't deserve you." Yoongi grabbed on Taehyungs collar tightly, getting his face closer to him.

"Yoongi..." Taehyung scoffs. "Why are you interfere in my business with my wife? " Taehyung became more furious. He grabbed Yoongis hand making him loosen his hand out of his collar, and put it behind Yoongis back. He then got out his pistol and pointing it at, Yoongi. Y/n gasped.

"why are you making me do this, Min Yoongi, Huh!? I told you all not to get in my business!" Y/n, couldn't believe that, Taehyung just aimed his gun at his good friend. "Yoongi, don't make me your enemy. I'm begging you." Taehyung whispered. Yoongi heard it. His eyes soften. She was his sister, how can he let his friend hurt her?

"guys, stop!" they all looked at the boy who yelled nervously. It was Chan with his fearful look.

"Let him go, Taehyung. There is something urgent, Yoongi. Please hurry up and come." Taehyung sighed and let go of Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and back at Y/n, he smiled to her. She didn't smile back, instead she had a worried expression.

"Jin, she is in your care." he then left with Chan. The serious face Chan had was urgent that he had to go. 

"Please, go to your room. " Jin says to Y/n. She was looking at Taehyung. He moved his hair backwards with both hands while looking back at her. she walked upstairs without saying anything afterwards.

"DARN IT!" Taehyung hitting the table furiously.

"you need to calm down, Tae." Jin demanded.

"why would he stand on her side? If she is pretty, it doesn't mean he can get into our business, Seokjin. And secondly, how many times did I tell you not to call me that?!" Taehyung walked out of there. He needed some fresh air.

"I will check up on her." Jungkook was about to go when Jin stopped him.

"no, let her be." Jungkook nodded without saying anything. The house was full of silence, when RM broke it.

"Yoongi is acting weird." RM said thinking. Jhope gasped in surprise.

"Don't tell me...he loves her?! "

" tsk, no! He will never, don't ever say that." Jin said glaring at Hoseok.

"how are you so sure, Seokjin?" Jimin puts his nose in, asking.

"because... Yoongi would say if he loves her." Jin just said what was on his mind. Jungkook shakes his head at his dumb idea.

"... I'm sure he won't say it." Jimin answered looking at Jin.

"Jin, you look like you are hiding something?" RM said looking deeply at Jin. Jin looked at Jungkook for help.

"guys, change the topic, it makes no sense. And no one knows the real reason, so let's just forget about it." Jungkook said his word and stood up. RM decided to not ask any further and wait till they tell him by themselves.

"wait a minute..." Jimin said thinking. He then smiled idiotic. "did Tae just confess that his wife is pretty? " he wiggle his eyebrows with a wide smirk. The others rolled their eyes at him.

Y/n pov

Why would Yoongi stand on my side. He definitely is being weird. Also, the look on Taehyungs face, when Yoongi gave him a hard punch, was hurt. Looks like he never hit him before. Taehyung was really surprised by his movement. I sigh frustratedly out loud, how does Taehyung know about my brother? He knows everything and yet doesn't tell me! And what revenge does he want? If he is trying to play games for me to fall for him, then he is wrong. Is he really wrong? I hide my face on my pillow. I don't know...

Seokjin pov

I see my phone ringing. The ID was unknown number. I knew who it is and took Jungkooks phone from his pocket, before he could ask any further, I sign to him that it was urgent. I excused myself and picked the call.

"hello, who is it?" I turn the recorder on, on Jungkooks phone, as what Yoongi told me to do.

"I thought it was just me who calls you with unknown number, Kim Seokjin?" I scoffed silently, what does she even want now?

"Seo Soojin, this is the last time I'm answering your calls and last time I'm asking; what do you want?" I could hear her annoying chuckles.

"Hon, it's my start now. Could you please tell Taehyung to protect his lovely Wife before she disappears in a blink of an eye? Kim Seokjin, Now if you excuse me I gotta go." with that, the line ended. What is she planning to do? She won't hurt her, right? She is pissing me off lately. I exhaled loudly. I put my palms on my face, thinking what she means. I remember the recording and turn it off. I save it. Yoongi probably knows how to use these things. They don't call him a hacker for nothing.