Something Dark

They entered the small restaurant, looking at the counter and the room generally, they could tell it was more of a pub.
People were sitting at their tables, or at the counter, drinking what seemed to be alcohol.
Yet everything had a sweet, almost sugarcoated flair.

The glasses were in soft pastel colours, or people were drinking out of beautifully decorated sippy cups.
The interior was also strictly held in those colours, making the place look more like a cafe than a pub.

As they walked to the counter, the were immediately approached by the cheery bar keeper.
The woman looked about they're age, with fluffy pastel pink hair, that settled on her shoulders in an adorably messy fashion.
"Hello there! Welcome to Tea time! Is there something I can help you with?"
Just from that introduction, it became obvious how hyper the woman was.

"Hello! We are actually new to this place, so we thought we could get some information about this place." Daniel began to talk with her.
"Ah, and we also need hotel rooms." He concluded, taking his money, that he hadn't had the chance to use yet, considering the lack of civilization.

The woman smiled sweetly. "Sure, you'd be surprised how many people get they're information from me...
Um, how many rooms do you need?" The woman replied with a high, very energetic voice.

"I'm getting my own room." Anne stated, putting a golden necklace on the counter.

The woman behind the counter looked at the expensive object wide eyed. "I think that's a bit too much miss." Her voice held awe and admiration.

Anne smirked. "I'm just rich like that." She said confidently.

Daniel scoffed. "You probably stole it somewhere." He muttered worriedly.

Anne smirked in satisfaction as she got her keys. She walked up the stairs that led to the rooms, wearing a satisfied expression.

"Aw, relationship problems?" The bar keeper asked Daniel in a pitying tone.

Daniel broke out into laughter. "Far from that." He said amusedly, paying for the room he'd share with Stephen and Hosuh.

After they'd paid they sat down on the barstools. All of them were exhausted, but also really hungry and thirsty.

"Anne already went to sleep, without eating anything. She must be seriously tired." Hosuh commented, looking at the food options.
The healer wore a thoughtful expression as he stared at the drink options.
"These drinks sound so...aggressive. Bloody Mary, that's actually a drink..."

Daniel chuckled lightly at the comment. "You probably are looking at the alcoholic drinks." He explained.

"I don't think these drinks sound aggressive.
Like, what's aggressive about 'Sex on the Beach' ?"
Stephen interrupted, smirking.

Hosuh blushed brightly and broke out into a fit of coughing.

Daniel shot the nonchalant necromancer a look of disapproval.
"Stephen! Don't say things like that!" He scolded the other.

Stephen raised his arm innocently. "I just said the name of the drink, there is nothing wrong with that!" He defended himself.

They're bantering was interrupted by the bar keeper chuckling. "You sure are great friends!" She said ironically, laughing a it.
"Well have you decided what you'll get?" She asked sweetly.

They nodded and ordered their food.
When it was time to order a drink, Hosuh asked for something that didn't contain alcohol.

The bar keeper smiled at him fondly. "No problem, I'll just make you a nice tea. You know, when it's day time this thing is a cafe!"