Goodbye Wattpad. + second year 0, plot

Dear readers, it's been so long since I last opened this app, and now that I do, it is to tell you that this story will remain unfinished.
The truth is, I've been trying to find motivation for the last few chapters, and quiet honestly, it wasn't working.
It reflects in the titles I think.
I was parting ways with the Danplan fandom, and with this app, and I'm on the way to something different.
It hurts me, because there are so many dear memories connected to this fanfiction.
But to put it simply, it doesn't fit me anymore.
I haven't watched the last few Danplan videos, though I did watch Stephen's video on leaving the channel.
That event, the end of my winter break and the fact that I am soon going to cancel everything on this old phone are what brought me to write this chapter, it was due in time.

First of all I want to thank you, for the amazing experience and the joy you gave me. It's nice having your work appreciated. I've found friends on this platform, the kind that I could never forget. I also met with critics, who made me improve my writing.
This story, to me, is nostalgia.

I've changed a lot since I first started, not just my writing, but me as a person.
This has always been a hobby to me, and I still find joy in writing, but I am simply not writing the kind of story I want to write.

I've been giving the amazing possibility to improve my writing even more thanks to a casting I did to get special lessons.
Honestly, you're the reason I've come so far.
I'm now writing books, real books, for my own enjoyment.
That doesn't mean I didn't love this fanfiction, no, I adored it, when it was still it's time.

Now it is a pleasant memory, like the Danplan channel.
It will never be what it once was, but we can always go back to it and enjoy it.
All I can say is that I hope this fandom doesn't get toxic. I feel extremely bad for Stephen, yet I hope people won't hate on Daniel too much.
Maybe he'll see his mistake, and apologize. He definitely should make a video with his view on things, I wanna know his side of the story.
In all fairness, even if Stephen won't go back to the channel, I hope for them to be friends again someday.

Plot:
Lastly, for the people who have wondered how the story would have ended.
Jay was the man leading the Mafia, but and Shai were trying to overpower him.
Anne wasn't actually herself she'd been killed by Shai early on and Shai was using her magic to look like Anne.
Lastly, about the village. When Imperatoris burnt, all the young magicians went on their way to look, except Jay, because he didn't have magic. Or at least so people thought.
That day, he had a fight with his father, and activated his full power, which destroyed everything and everyone within the city.
However it is still haunted by their ghosts, Daniel can feel it thanks to the book of answers.
The little girl telling Daniel that they don't have time, represents the past, and is trying to tell him that he has to look deeper into the past.
The plot was supposed to be their group fighting Jay, untill they find out Anne isn't who she seems to be.
Then Pau and Shai would reveal themselves, after stealing the book.
They give it to Jay in hopes of him using it to amplify his powers and destroy the world, that they deem too cruel to exist.
Jay doesn't know he has powers, since he had a blackout the last and only time he used it.
As he opens the book he doesn't vanish like Hosuh, instead he begins to make everything around him vanish.
Luckily Joe, who had by now found out his ability to make magic shields creates a giant shield around the town, asking everyone else to leave. Pau and Shai stay.
Hosuh doesn't want to leave Joe alone, so Stephen drags him away.
Mona, stays instead, and for the first time she actually speaks. "Thank you for giving this village a second chance."
Joe somehow understands.
Jays power makes everything implode, that is within the barrier, except Jay himself and Joe, who magically is still alive.
The village is now gone and a second year zero is created.
Jay has no memory of anything, and neither does Joe.
Stephen tags along with them at first, but he thinks about his old village, that is also Joes village, and he decides to go back there, in hopes of giving his home a second chance as well.
Joe and Jay tag along with Danplan.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the mountains Jamie and Ivu are reliving their long lost friendship, juggling and playing cards.

Goodbye, girlfriends boyfriends and none binary lovers. Goodbye Wattpad.