Saving Amelia Bones

It was the summer before Hogwarts as everyone was reading the news paper about Potter.

Potter was blinking and smiling a little as he watched the camera with Dumbledore as Voldemort was yelling as he exited Worthless and them walking away as flash backs happen.

....

But this summer it was more interesting than the last as the Wizarding World Order as I had a job to do and they weren't stopping me from doing it. And right now, I was at the head of the Auror department's house, Amelia Bones.

"Amelia, I'm telling you now, you have to leave!" I said as I looked towards the woman who peered through her monocles as I knew what was going to come to her and she could die!

"If Voldemort has marked me for death Worthless, I'm going to die. I may as well put up a fight. Let him know he can't take down the head of the magical law enforcement without a fight." Amelia said to her and she waved the tapestry of the Bones family to Worthless and I glared.

"I'm not letting that happen. I would rather die along side you because I'll be damned if I break that promise to Susan about keeping you safe." Worthless sneered back and Amelia looked to Worthless and I shot the woman a look that was hard and steely cold in her direction.

"Worthless, I need to prepare my home for a fight." Amelia said and I looked to Amelia. If she fights, I fight but I'm not letting her die. Amelia then sighed and looked to Worthless. "Your not going to let me die, are you?" Amelia asked and I shook my head no in response.

With that it we then disconnected the floo and the room began to change with the armchairs but two, disappeared, the chandeliers hanging above retreated into the ceiling and with that, they magically locked the door and we sat down as night fell.

"Worthless, I wouldn't have guessed you were the stubborn type, you know that? But then again I didn't know of you beating Voldemort." Amelia said and smiled and I sighed sadly. Yes, I told her everything except the abuse, a girls got to keep her secrets...doesn't she?

"Yeah...odd world we live in." I said to her and then someone outside headed towards the Bones house, and I looked towards Amelia and passed her something and Amelia took it, and K grinned as I took my own. This was going to be one mad duel if Voldemort shows up.

I had my wand and Amelia also did as we waited. Waited for the right moment to strike like a snake.

"Bella?" Hissed the closest of the lumpish figures.

"We'll have to try something stronger."

"We'll lose the element of surprise." Whispered the other lump, her voice shaking slightly.

"What does that matter, Alecto?"

The second lump growled at the first.

"Amycus, Alecto, calm down. Save it for Bones." Bellatrix turned back to the front door, and lifted her wand.

There was a blinding flash of orange light, and the door exploded off its hinges.

From inside the house, there was a shriek. Not of shock, or surprise, but of anger. "STUPEFY!" Two voices bellowed.

Bellatrix leapt smartly aside, as did the two lumps, Alecto and Amycus. The larger figure, Thorninn Rowle, was not nimble enough. The red jets of unbelievable lights knocked him off his feet, sending him sprawling through the air, over the garden, knocking his hood off, exposing his heavy features and blonde hair for a few moments, before he was dumped unceremoniously across the ground, unconscious.

Bellatrix saw Worth and Amelia Bones but she was more shocked seeing Worth there as she thought she wouldn't show up here, especially alone whilst they were coming. Bellatrix dodged a curse and smirked to Worth knowing this was going to be interesting, and Amycus and Alecto duelling me as Amelia took on Bellatrix.