Aragog Dead!

When I got back I grabbed something from my potions and came back down to the others as I explained the plan as I had a vile in my hand with clear liquid and I uncorked it. I then looked to my friends and then drank it and then a smile grew on my face.

"Well, how do you feel?" Hermione asked in concern.

"Excellent." I said to them. "Really excellent." I told them as I stood up and I had a goofy grin on my face which I couldn't keep off.

"Remember...Slughorn usually eats early...takes a walk, and then returns to his office." Hermione informed her.

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's." I said and I was smiling as I had that idea and went along with it.

"What?" Luna asked.

"No, Worth, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn." Neville said and I turned to them.

"We have a plan." Draco informed.

"I know but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?" I asked explained and asked them.

"No." Neville, Luna, Hermione and Draco said in unison together.

"Well, trust me, I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does." I said. "Hi." I said enthusiastically to others who I saw come in the common room as I acted like a five year old.

As I walked quietly due to it's passed curfew and I knew it was getting dark as I passed the greenhouse windows but sensed a figure, Slughorn bending in and he was cutting leaves.

I approached him and Horace jumped and looked to Worthless.

"Merlins beard, Worthless." Horace said to her whilst catching his breath again.

"Sorry, sir. I should've announced myself. Cleared my throat, coughed." I explained to him as I ranted and looked towards the tentacular plant. "You probably feared I was Professor Sprout." I added to him as I knew Professor Sprout would hurt him for touching her plants. I wouldn't want to be him if caught.

"Yes, I did, actually. What makes you think that?" Horace asked her.

"Well, just the general behaviour, sir. The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me. And stealing Tentacular leaves." I said to him sternly on the last part and he sighed. "I'll let you off this once. And their very valuable, aren't they?" I added and looked towards them.

"Ten galleons a leaf to the right buyer. Not that I'm familiar with any such transactions, but one does hear rumours." Slughorn said and I raised an eyebrow. "My own interests are purely academic, of course." He added.

"Personally, these plants always kind of freaked me out." I admitted. "And their venomous." I added as I then started to walk away from him.

"Exactly how did you get out of the castle, Worthless?" Slughorn asked me and I looked towards him.

"Oh. Through the front door, sir." I informed. "I'm off to Hagrid's. he's a very dear friend and I fancied paying him a visit." I told him. "So if you don't mind, sir, I will be going now." I said and with that, I started walking off again.

"Worthless!" Slughorn said to that and I turned to him again.

"Sir!" I said smiling, mocking him.

"It's nearly night fall. Surely you realise I can't allow you to go roaming the grounds by yourself." Slughorn said and I sighed quietly at this.

"Well then, by all means, come along, sir." I told him and Slughorn looked around furtively.

...