Girl Talk

Later that I night, I had the Marauders Map, as me, Hermione and Luna were laying in bed. I was keeping an eye on Draco's name. "Why do you think Finnigan and Weasley is staring at you and Hermione for?" Luna asked curiously as that's been on her mind.

"Well, I don't know. What do you think their looking at?" I asked back not looking towards Luna as I scrolled the map steadily.

"Well, lets think. They call you Worthless but every boy looks to all of us girls. I mean, look at you, you have the figure, the looks and everything especially the personality to match." Hermione said and looked to Worth and I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't care about looks Hermione. And to put it to you, I don't know what I look like due to being blind. I just want someone to like me for who I am and not for my body." I said to that one and Hermione smiled and nodded. "And what about you and a certain someone?" I shot to her for that.

"Oh." Hermione blushed brightly as Luna chuckled, knowing about Hermione's crush.

"Luna, do you tell your father about your love life about a certain someone?" Hermione pointed and Luna.

"No and I certainly don't want to talk to him about it. I mean, you have to talk to a woman about these things...fathers are overprotective and get into your business, you know?" Luna said and me with Hermione nodded with understanding.

"Well, who would you go to Worth? What if Severus finds out? I can't imagine him wanting to talk about that stuff." Hermione said and Luna and I snorted. "Then again, Severus might suggest McGonagall and McGonagall might." Hermione said and I shook my head. "What about Bellatrix? She's a good one to listen."

"She knows too much of my business. She's like an older sister threatening about everything." I said and hid my smile behind the map. It felt good to be cared for though, even if she was threatening about me all the time.

"You love it though. You can't hide the smile." Hermione said and smirked. "So, come on, lets see what we think about the men in our lives excluding Sirius and Remus." Hermione said and I groaned and placed the map down.

"Fred?" Hermione said and Luna with me looked to her.

"He's a good protective brother type and the Pranking one." I informed to that as Fred would have punched Potter on several occasions.

"He is a good friend." Luna said to that one.

"George?" Luna asks and Hermione and I thought.

"He's got a good heart." Hermione informed, thinking about George who's like a brother.

"Another brother that can be sensitive." I said and Luna nodded.

"Draco." I said and pointed to Hermione. "Come on Hermione, what do you think about him?" I asked and Hermione opened her mouth and closed it, as she didn't know what to say to Worth at that.

"He's...kind and has a good nature." Hermione said and me with Luna smirked.

"Neville?" I said to Luna and Luna blushed and Hermione smirked.

"H-He's kind, sensitive and loyal and good to be around." Luna whispered and then Hermione looked to Worth who looked to her.

"Moody." Hermione said and I fell off the bed at the unexpected name and Hermione smirked, with Luna. "Worth? You need to say something." Hermione said to her as they said something about Draco and Neville.

"Worth?" Luna said and came to the bed and saw Worth red in the face as Hermione came.

"Your thinking about that kiss." Hermione teased to Worth and I blushed bright red, why can't they stop with the taunting on that kiss?

"No." I said back to that one as I was red as I knew I as denying it. Why couldn't I stop thinking about it?!

"Come on, he's overprotective." Luna started to say and I nodded, he surely was especially in fourth year with Barty Crouch Jr. "He protected you from Lockhart, Finnigan and also Barty Jr and brought you back after the Dementors."

"He cares about you." Hermione said and I was red in the face with embarrassment. He doesn't care for me like that!

"He's good to be around and also he asks for my opinions and treats me like anyone else instead of the Worthless the dog, or a nuisance." I said and sighed, knowing he sees me for myself and just for myself and not anything else.

"Is there other feelings for him?" Luna asked with a dreamy smile of knowing.

"Is he the one you smelled in the Armontentia in class?" Hermione asked and I blushed.

"Maybe...I guess, I don't know. I'm confused as hell he placed me through a loop with that kiss!" I said and then paced as I got up from the floor, and Hermione and Luna looked to her as she did. Knowing Worth needed to vent this due to she has no one to talk to about these things except them.

"What do you think about him...personality wise on the inside?" Hermione asked, and I stopped and turned to her. What I think about him? Well, that's not hard at all.

"He's kind, caring, he might be rough around the edges but who cares. He does have sense of humour, he listens and he is respectful except when you don't deserve it." I spoke as I paced and Hermione and Luna looked to each other. "He can be trustworthy, he's brave, courageous, smart and loyal..." I listened everything off as I thought about Moody.

"Worth, I know you saw him in second year with the Polyjuice potion..." Hermione started and I raised an eyebrow. What's she getting at? What was wrong with him?

"So? What's wrong with him?" I asked to her, nothing was wrong except battle scars which he survived from. I remember the magical eye, so what. Prosthetic leg? Eh. I'm blind and covered with scars, you don't see him judging me on my appearance now, do you?

"Worth, I know you haven't had a mother's opinion or guidance about this but if I didn't know any better...I think your attracted to him." Hermione said and I choked and looked to her shocked. What did she just say?

"I think you realise that too your just afraid to admit it." Luna said to that as I didn't know what to say to the two.

"I think we should get to bed." I said and then collapsed on my bed and Hermione and Luna looked concerned and then laid down. When they went to sleep I was up. "Shit." I said and banged my head, knowing that the two were right...I was attracted to my best friend Moods.