Dumbledore's Death

At Hogwarts, Draco was lying in his bed wide awake and he gets up.

As at Borgin and Burns, the lights go out as Bellatrix and a group go through the courtyard to the room at the back of the shop, too the vanishing cabinet as she opens the door.

At Hogwarts, Filch is standing on the school battlements, as Draco marches unnoticeably along the corridor.

Minerva leans out of the window at the stone archway as thunder was clapping and she knew instantly something was horribly wrong. "Go to your houses. No dawdling." Minerva said to them as she looked up at the sky. Something was about to happen and she knew it.

Severus though standing there, looking out at the stormy night as he knew what was about to happen, and in the Room of Requirements, Draco moves the cloth from the cabinet and he looked pale.

"Worth, I hope your ready for this because it's not the time to not be." Draco muttered and then he steps back and watches as the door handle went down and the cabinet then emits black smoke as Draco walks quickly away, as Neville, Luna and Hermione were ready with their wands, waiting for the attack to begin, as the cabinet admitted black smoke when suddenly, Bellatrix, Greyback and some other Deatheaters emerged from it.

...

On the Astronomy Tower, Albus and Potter suddenly landed as I was running up the stares as I came with a panic from where I have just been as my head was banging from a hang over, and oh I wished I never drunk now with what happened as I felt a love bite on my neck.

"Professor, we need to get you to the Hospital Wing to Madame Pomfrey." I said as I helped support Dumbledore but Albus stopped her.

"No. Severus. Severus is who I need." Albus informed them. "Wake him. Tell him what happened. Speak to no one else." Albus informed them. "Severus, Harry." Albus said sternly to him. Potter runs off but I don't. He needed the Hospital Wing as I could feel he was hurting.

Then sounds were heard and doors opened and Albus stood there and then looked to Worthless. "Hide yourself below, Worthless. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below. Worthless, do as I say." Albus her. "Trust me. Trust me." He said to her, knowing she doesn't hardly speak to him but he needed her to do this for him now.

I was reluctant but disappear below and Albus looked and sighed, as he walks to view of the grounds for the last time as a figure appears and points their wand at Albus.

"Good evening, Draco." Albus greeted Draco as he came and Draco looked nervously. "What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" Albus asked.

"Who else is here? I heard you talking?" Draco demanded as he heard someone else who sounded like Worth and he hoped she's ok.

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinary useful." Albus said and saw Potter. "Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" Albus asked him. "Draco you are no assassin."

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Draco said to Dumbledore.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bare a curse necklace to me? Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart can't really be in them." Albus told him on that.

"He trusts me. I was chosen." Draco said and Draco then showed Dumbledore the mark.

"Then I shall make it easy for you." Albus said and held up his hands with his wands.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco said and Dumbledore's wand went, and he was disarmed.

"Very good. Very good." Albus said to the nervous boy. "You're not alone." Albus said to him. "There are others." Albus told him turning to him. "How?" Albus asked curiously.